Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

9 minutes ago, LV said:

Apparently he has an equal role with Amanda 

In PCP though right? The only people I thought that were named NUFC directors were her, Rueben and Big Bossman? 

I don’t have a clue how this shit works tbh. He’s just giving off squad player that strips off the tracksuit and is front and center of the trophy celebration vibes to me. 

6 minutes ago, Schecter said:

Mother of God....

Yeah why not. Start preparing for life in the Championship or League One even. Challenging for those titles seem more easier I guess.

Edited by nufcjb

I don’t think it’s that nobody wants it I just don’t think they have a clue what direction to go currently. Obviously they had a plan for last summer which has been thrown out the window with the position we are in.

I think ideally they want a sporting director in and he would pick the manager, however our league position means we really can’t afford to wait.

1 hour ago, SUPERTOON said:

Who realistically is right would you say out of the ones linked ?

Ralf Rangnick is by far the best option, if he is eager to come. He’s had big influence in the new generation of German football and he is the type of manager / DoF (should be considered on both roles) who could take us to the next level. Completely different class than Favre.

I’m worried most of the names thrown about seem to be managers who were big names as players. Like they automatically think because they’re star names, that will translate in to the completely different discipline of management. We all know that isnt the case. Also indicates they barely have even the most basic football knowledge.

Edited by Rafalove