Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Doing a phenomenal job and fully expect it to continue. He's just got everything right and it's just clicking right now, it seems easy but the amount of hard work and effort and dedication to detail is paying off spectacularly. The prep before each game is near perfect, the players are drilled and informed and the unit is getting stronger and stronger with each passing week, the lads are tight as fuck, organised and motivated and that's incredibly tough to beat. Just imagine we had ASM and Isak to bring off the bench this afternoon man? 

2 minutes ago, Emotic said:

An emphatic NO is the honest answer. He was the man we didn’t know we needed at the time, and fair play to Mandy to interview and pick him up after the Emery fiasco. Now we have a superb manager who knows what the club and fans need, and is part of an excellent non-playing staff setup. Onwards and upwards.

Whether he is or isn't the best possible is irrelevant. He is doing it well and being a gent with it, gathering a lot of affection and is already in the top 5 best we've had in the last 30 years. Also has time on his side to break in to the top 3 of Robson, Keegan, and Benitez

Genuinely starting to believe he’s one of the best tactical brains in all of football right now. Just look at each game we’ve played - we’ve installed a system and game plan that nullifies our opposition, forces them into mistakes and further makes OUR players better as a unit. 

1 minute ago, 54 said:

This man just took 7 point from:

Man United (a)

Everton (h)

Tottenham (a) 

What a fucking genius. 

We also got fucked over by Liverpool and matched Man City.

Just now, Kanji said:

Genuinely starting to believe he’s one of the best tactical brains in all of football right now. Just look at each game we’ve played - we’ve installed a system and game plan that nullifies our opposition, forces them into mistakes and further makes OUR players better as a unit. 

The man learns his lessons. Spoke about it in the pre-match thread. He (or the players) got it completely wrong in this fixture a few months ago. Just knew he took every possible lesson from that and would apply it today, regardless of how the game turned out. He's methodical and intelligent and that's an understatement.

And for the tedious trolls on Twitter with the “£200 Million on players” line- first goal today made by Fabian Schar, scored by Callum Wilson. Second goal made by Sean Longstaff, scored by Miguel Almiron. All these players were part of the squad under Steve Bruce. Schar didn’t get to play, and Longstaff and Almiron were widely panned for their performances. Look at them now.

37 minutes ago, Kanji said:

The way he delivers his message to the team merely days after Everton and have everybody so well drilled is something else. It’ll obviously be hard to keep up the more signings we make and certain players moving on but I have full faith, I think he’s very special and perfect for where we are and where we aim to be.

This man is taking us to a trophy one day. I fucking love him, love his manner, his tactics, his relationship with the players and the fans. He’s absolutely fucking immense, so pleased we locked him down to a huge contract 

Hall won the lottery when he wooed Keegan. 

Staveley won the lottery getting Howe. 

All of it could have gone totally Pete Tonge but the former worked wonders until the club ran out of money. The latter is a completely different scenario. 

Wor Eddie's smacks them fuckers straight back down when they're talking about money and richness. He knows the lads he inherited. He knows the ones he bought. He sticks up for them all. 

Hopefully our Alex Ferguson

I can imagine the set up at the club being like some kind of hive mind. Everybody sharing thoughts, no voice more important than the other, everybody all in on the project, everybody learning. 

I think it’s 3 more league games before the World Cup. If we stay in and around where we are there’ll be so many doors open in that January transfer window. If you’re a young, hungry footballer you want in on this. 

49 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

Whether he is or isn't the best possible is irrelevant. He is doing it well and being a gent with it, gathering a lot of affection and is already in the top 5 best we've had in the last 30 years. Also has time on his side to break in to the top 3 of Robson, Keegan, and Benitez

Never mind that. I'm thinking he's knocking on the door of Ferguson, Clough and Mourinho. Seriously.

On paper, this squad should be nowhere near the top four.

The man just knows his stuff and clearly works hard to improve himself. This guy's biggest weakness before returning to management was defence. He is now managing the statistically best defence in the entire league. He obviously looks back at what went wrong and rather than ignoring or passing the buck, clearly takes it on board.

Hes the anti-PFM. Doesn't ever rest on his laurels and for that reason I genuinely think he can take us as far as the club will let him in the coming years. If he doesn't win a trophy with us I'll be devastated.