Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

1 minute ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Not sure about that like, looks like Chelsea stint might end in tears at this rate. Get while the gettings good would be my advice. 

He's only just got his feet under the table, he'll be given plenty of time to turn things round. I just don't see promising young managers who are at big clubs giving it up to take on England. Maybe 10-15 years down the line, right now, their whole career is ahead of them.

1 minute ago, TRon said:

He's only just got his feet under the table, he'll be given plenty of time to turn things round. I just don't see promising young managers who are at big clubs giving it up to take on England. Maybe 10-15 years down the line, right now, their whole career is ahead of them.

That make sense, kind of fits with what I would usually think, just have a sense that all things that glittered may not appear so golden to him now. Suppose, to some extent, and assuming he would be approached, it depends on how much he backs himself to succeed there and how it feels to be at that club. 

3 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

That make sense, kind of fits with what I would usually think, just have a sense that all things that glittered may not appear so golden to him now. Suppose, to some extent, and assuming he would be approached, it depends on how much he backs himself to succeed there and how it feels to be at that club. 

Even if it didn't work out at Chelsea, he would probably get good offers elsewhere. I think the job he did at Brighton has to hold him in good stead, not only were the results better than they should be, he did it by playing great football.

Personally I think he'll ultimately do well at Chelsea, he's a good manager. Might need to get rid of a few egos and get his own players in though.

14 minutes ago, Wilson said:

Could never see him doing an international job, he'd be climbing the walls bored off his tits. 

I think this is true for a lot of managers tbh. Didnt Keegan hate that aspect of it?

I see Ten Hag spouting some bollocks that Howe is under pressure to finish top 4 because of the money we've spent. The gall from Man U most frugal of clubs...As far as I can see not heard even a whiff of pressure on Howe to achieve Champions league this season

Edited by Tiresias

6 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

I see Ten Hag spouting some bollocks that Howe is under pressure to finish top 4 because of the money we've spent. The gall from Man U most frugal of clubs...As far as I can see not heard even a whiff of pressure on Howe to achieve Champions league this season

We all know who is the one under pressure you Dutch twat.

54 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

Is that baldy cunt for real?