Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

He's changing people's lives, man. 

What he's done - particularly with this team - transcends football, and I say this with personal experience of the difference it's made to my own life to feel proud of this club again

I can't quite put him above Sir Bobby but that may be sentimentality talking. If he keeps this up another year or two though I think the only thing keeping him from overtaking KK is a trophy. 

1 minute ago, Disco said:

Turning water into wine at the moment. Every decision he’s making if coming off in a ridiculous way.

Jesus with all his magic couldn't turn Murphy into a quality player like Howe has done. Jesus aint got shit on him.

Edited by Vinny Green Balls

The fact people are even mentioning him in the same breathe as KK and SBR is ludicrous.

Not because he's not worthy of it, but because of the fact it's happened so quickly and in my wildest dreams I never expected it.

I never thought I'd see the day where I'd be this proud to support Newcastle, again.

18 months in charge.. and this...

Edited by BlazeT44

I just hope that he doesn't fall victim to his own high standards

Even if we're mid-table next year after playing Tues/Weds and Sat/Sun, our supporters shouldn't forget the miracles he's performed and that we're way ahead in the project.

We're undoubtedly going to hit snags. This man is someone I want at the club for a long time.

I still can't get over how class he's made us. Even with Botman, Bruno and Isak we had no real right to be 3rd so soon into our development. Our midweek team is class which bodes well for when we're in Europe as well. I think we're better than the Sir Bobby side now, not far off the Keegan one tbh. 

He's going to become our greatest ever manager. That's saying something considering what happened under Keegan, but Eddie has that inner steel which will bring the trophies as well as the pleasure.

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I still can't get over how class he's made us. Even with Botman, Bruno and Isak we had no real right to be 3rd so soon into our development. Our midweek team is class which bodes well for when we're in Europe as well. I think we're better than the Sir Bobby side now, not far off the Keegan one tbh. 

You have to make allowances for things like technology and sports science, but yeah I'd say this team is better than Robson's across a season. More methodical, less fragile.

Was incredibly impressed tonight, maybe even more so than Spurs. There was no way around the storm

that was coming at the start, so we understood it and we battled through. 

You could see we were trying to play whenever we could. 

Of course it’s the previous games that give the players that kind of confidence to stay calm, but the level of preparation on every level is just immense. 

When you read through all of the other Newcastle related football threads, you'll find that all of them point back to Eddie Howe's managerial prowess like. The balance of chemistry, the filtering players in wherever possible and really ensuring they're in an optimal state to give 100%, the interviews where doesn't get carried away but then the touchline flashes he has after clearly trying to be reasonable in the outset. The signings, the putting others first but letting them know he is the leader. Responsible, accountable, sensible and above all else developing...