Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Guest HTT II

Love a fucking good Argentinian me, who once we sign you just know some daft cunt will probably refer to them as Mexican…

1 hour ago, POOT 2.0 said:

Some of the goals from this mother fucker :drool:

As the vid goes on, they get better and better.

The defending is so bad it's hard to make a call really, but I only watched until about halfway. Looks to have a canny strike on him though.

21 minutes ago, POOT 2.0 said:

Is Tarkowski any good? I know nowt about him other than he's in a relegation battling team, much like our current lot.

There's a lot of noise about him, atm.

Poor man’s Harry McGuire against Leeds 

19 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Oh agreed, but if I’m NUFC I’m gonna want the guys at grassroots levels doing great things with grassroots teams and players in my set up preferably at the younger age categories rather than some former ex player and I’d like to think that way, that young coach could graduate to better things. Sir Bobby had the right idea, Mourinho being proof, look where he come from, he was a translator. AVB had a similar trajectory too. 

AVB had a mint story. Lived in the same apartment complex as Sir Bobby. A then 17 year old AVB started kicking off because Bobby left out his favourite striker. Bobby agreed he had a point and set him up with a coaching course with the F.A.

Guest HTT II
Just now, Rafalove said:

AVB had a mint story. Lived in the same apartment complex as Sir Bobby. A then 17 year old AVB started kicking off because Bobby left out his favourite striker. Bobby agreed he had a point and set him up with a coaching course with the F.A.

What a man :love:

3 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Poor man’s Harry McGuire against Leeds 

Didn't rate him against us either, but can only assume he's better than he's showing lately. Maybe the move talk has unsettled him. 

Guest HTT II
27 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

Let’s get our South American ambassadors on the phone to senor Alvarez right now

Cardone be like so you want me to impersonate Canniggia, sign me up! 

Edited by HTT II

2 hours ago, POOT 2.0 said:

Is Tarkowski any good? I know nowt about him other than he's in a relegation battling team, much like our current lot.

There's a lot of noise about him, atm.

I’d never really bothered looking closely until we were linked to him after the regime change and he’s been absolutely hopeless in the games I’ve seen him play this year. 

2 minutes ago, Thumbheed said:

Having an offer rejected is not the same and not for sale.

He has a price, I'm sure. 

Especially this early in the window. They didnt just hear of our and AC Milans interest yesterday. They will have a plan of how and who to replace him with. The exodus is surely a worry though. Alot of players leaving and David likely going too.

36 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Lille’s ‘European ambitions’? They’re 8th in Ligue 1, albeit only 3 points behind Marseille but who’ve played a game less. They’ve no chance of winning the Champions League so might as well cash in.

12 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

it wouldn't surprise me one bit if these "reporters" were getting backhanders to report a lot of stuff. 

Are you seriously questioning the integrity of our fine journalistic talent?! Shame on you!!