Transfer rumours

Yorkie

In talks to sign him, £27m bid rejected.

no chance

One report says he has a £27m fee and we have bid below that and it’s been rejected. Another says we have bid that and it’s been rejected.

this agrees

Just can't get my head around us bidding 27m ... ever :lol:

no chance

One report says he has a £27m fee and we have bid below that and it’s been rejected. Another says we have bid that and it’s been rejected.

this agrees

Us bidding £27M, bullllll shit. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Rondon, urghhh.  I actually don't believe he's that bad of a player, but his goal record is very poor.  We need a striker he can put the ball in the net regularly.

Who is the last player we signed where news of bids rejected came out in the press before he was signed? Whilst a few NE football journalists are all saying we've had a bid rejected, most of our signings are usually low-key, so this reeks of Keith Bishop.

Guest neesy111

DhK__R8XUAACbMg.jpg

4R48.gif

Tells me, we are offering it based on international appearances, qualifying for champions league etc.

no chance

this agrees

Can’t stand that Sky Reporter.  He comes aross as such a smarmy little bullshitter.

Who is the last player we signed where news of bids rejected came out in the press before he was signed? Whilst a few NE football journalists are all saying we've had a bid rejected, most of our signings are usually low-key, so this reeks of Keith Bishop.

It does, although the back up plan of Rondon isn't likely to get people queuing for their season tickets.