Transfer rumours

Yorkie

I mean, at the current point in time FIFA is considering extending expiring contracts so it's obvious that NUFC will be leaking stories about signing players on a free we likely can't sign on a free.

Guest Howaythetoon

Absolute mockery of a football club we are now

Won’t be nowt left after this hopefully. Bet the NUST will still be peddling their shite!

Guest Howaythetoon

Watching STID I couldn’t help thinking the AOL was a good setup, and then wondered just how bad our facilities really are.

It’s superb mate, ours is pathetic!

Watching STID I couldn’t help thinking the AOL was a good setup, and then wondered just how bad our facilities really are.

It’s superb mate, ours is pathetic!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, but Ashley really should be looking at buying the AOL. It'd be cheaper than the cost of the radical overhaul required at Benton and, let's face it, would you trust our current decision makers to make a decent job of a new facility? (No-one still thinks we're getting taken over do they?)

After watching STID the other night, the makems desperately need the money, so Ashley could knock them down on the price and feel like he's screwed a business rival over, which as we all know is his reason for living.

Win-win all around.

Liverpool are the latest club to show an interest in Lille midfielder Boubakary Soumare, 21. Real Madrid, Manchester United, Chelsea and Newcastle are also keen on the France U21 player. (Sport)

Taken from the BBC Gossip page

I reckon he's as good as ours  ;D