Transfer rumours

Yorkie

3 hours ago, LionOfGosforth said:

The scouting setup of a PL club in 2021 resides in the lap of this mug FFS.

To be fair the scouting system has identified some cracking players. Just a shame we don't move from identifying to investing

As we all know until the fat shit has gone, we'll continue to operate as tin pot shambles without a pot to piss in.

Mighty glad the The Premier League protect us though, what if we were run by a joyless, vindictive man baby, who treated us like a bit of shit. God forbid. 

Edited by Bimpy474

23 minutes ago, Smal said:

We really need a left wing back don't we? The current competition is Matt Ritchie or Jamal Lewis :lol: 

Jetro is sat at home doing nothing right now. Wish we'd send Ritchie back to Bournemouth and bring Willems back, especially now we've gone back to a wing back system.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Jetro is sat at home doing nothing right now. Wish we'd send Ritchie back to Bournemouth and bring Willems back, especially now we've gone back to a wing back system.

I would honestly rather play Manquillo there than Lewis or Ritchie.

2 hours ago, Smal said:

I would honestly rather play Manquillo there than Lewis or Ritchie.

Manquillo is pretty crap as well by PL wing back standards. That's how bad we are in some areas of the pitch. 

We should have gone after getting Willems on a free, moving Ritchie on; and brought back Lazaro to play the wing back role on the right if we continue to just re-hash the same players.

Manquillo was looking every bit the part and earned a new contract (i believe?) only to be just benched for an eternity? so odd. 

14 minutes ago, Yelevats said:

Our recruitment strategy is horrendous. Its why we have gaps all over the squad and those that have been recruited recently just not up to it (Krafth & Lewis to name 2).

It would help if we had a team of people dedicated to planning these sorts of things. Instead we're stuck with a service desk team lead who's in way above his head.

Anyone who thinks MA is an excellent businessman wants to take a look at themselves. The bloke could have had it all 7/8 years ago had we had a proper structure in place from when he took over.

57 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

It would help if we had a team of people dedicated to planning these sorts of things. Instead we're stuck with a service desk team lead who's in way above his head.

Anyone who thinks MA is an excellent businessman wants to take a look at themselves. The bloke could have had it all 7/8 years ago had we had a proper structure in place from when he took over.

Give me a structure and a plan like Brentford & I'd be happy however we have zero structure and zero plan.

The mental thing is had a genuine football structure been put in place it wouldn't have cost that much money & would have potentially made MA a boat load of money. 

32 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

100 percent. I’d obviously like to have insane riches, but just a competent well run strategy would be totally fine with me. I love what they do. It’s criminal that we don’t have anything in place. 

Yeah obscene riches would be the dream but employ people who can build a plan around our resources & constraints. That for me is a club that is trying which deep down is all we ask for. Us hanging on for a 1-0 win isn't us trying, its a bi-product of the culture that exists - we have to hang on aka the fight or flight response.

11 hours ago, KaKa said:

Think there’s issues with him getting a work permit post Brexit, given how little football he's played in the last year

Bruce has a perfect excuse to use if he goes with his threat of 4 goalkeepers, meaning one less outfield place and one less incoming transfer option. Fat cunt will use it also. Why the fuck would he name 4 though.? Two are long term injuries, so get the medical opinion of which one will return first, select him for the squad and leave the other one out until January. 

31 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Bruce has a perfect excuse to use if he goes with his threat of 4 goalkeepers, meaning one less outfield place and one less incoming transfer option. Fat cunt will use it also. Why the fuck would he name 4 though.? Two are long term injuries, so get the medical opinion of which one will return first, select him for the squad and leave the other one out until January. 

Aye. Nailed it.

41 minutes ago, Ben said:

Is Bruce seriously think of going into this season with 21 outfield players with Newcastles horrendous injury record. I take it he has already written the cups off? 

We all have :lol: