Brighton & Hove Albion 1 - 1 Newcastle United (06/11/21)

BlueStar

Eddie shaking his head, he's invested.

I'm not complaining as that's the standard for a pen, I'd want it and I'm more annoyed with Clark. But I'm sure it's not just contact that makes a pen, it's the contact having an impact, and that didn't, he felt it, went around and then dived.

Edited by Inferior Acuña

That's a penalty, no problem with that. Issue is that we've YET AGAIN got the wrong players on the pitch and are just camped in our own box playing for 0-0.

Let's see if our plan now is to defend a 1-0 defeat, or if we actually have any mechanism or plan to get up the other end?

1 minute ago, Shearergol said:

I’ve been one of the few on here who has never rated him. Was pretty popular in the championship but I’ve always thought he’s utter shite. Robbed a career at top flight.

He did okay for us for a few seasons, but that was because he was 5th and 6th choice. For some reason he's suddenly deemed good enough to start every match.

Just now, ManDoon said:

Without the shirt pull I actually don’t think they get that pen 

Yeah, the shirt-pulling 100% gave them the pen. And for that alone it is a clear one. But heyo, Clark is so much faster and stronger and better than Schar or Fernandez :lol: