The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)

midds

The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)  

403 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to get relegated this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

3. Few more tough games coming up, then pressure is on during our winnable period. If others pick up points and we don't get what we need our final 5 games are a nightmare. Well be right in it. 

28/1 to go down.

3 massive home games in a row coming up after Spurs. Assuming Spurs best us, anything less than 3 points from them and we’re 100% back in the shit. We’d have to beat Norwich (carrow road being a bit of a bogey ground lately) and possibly hope to get a point or two from the others. 

I believe in Howe and co., but it’s not over yet.

Remaining fixtures do look pretty tough but we should have enough. I've had a go at predictors and even playing it super negatively we never go down although it can end up being pretty close

10 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

We'll get the points we need from one of or both of Wolves and Leicester, Norwich and Burnley. Maybe Arsenal as well, depending on what the top 4 is looking like.

We should be targeting Palace as well.

Still got us needing 6points. Got to be probable still.

I just don't want 3 of them being at Burnley cos that will be like tonight, brutal game in a decrepit shithole with probably the same outcome.

Change the title of this thread please, filled me with a nameless dread as soon as it stuck

Edited by Wolfcastle