Liverpool 3 - 1 Newcastle United (16/12/2021)

Yorkie

Just now, reefatoon said:

He got up with fuck all wrong with him. It’s indefensible to be lying around in your 6 yard box when the opposition have the ball and the ref hasn’t blown. 

It's indefensible to not have blown when that's the precedent that's been set for years now. 

1 minute ago, Sima said:

Not really, they have very good players and we have shit ones.

Yeah, pretty much. But even worse than that we're a mentally weak and soft team. I think that is really the most disappointing thing. 

Just now, Armchair Pundit said:

Probably better to listen to the match via the commentary on the NUFC site via BBC Newcastle tbh.

Usually the case, Radio commentary is always better than TV, plus they're not whoring themselves for one of the big 6

There are one or two out there who are at least putting everything into the game whether they are good enough or not. Manquillo, Murphy, Fraser and Joelinton are putting it on the line, shame about a few others. 

Just now, Big Geordie said:

Again, our captain seems to have disappeared so it's no wonder we lack fight or organization. Lascelles is one of the first who needs binning.

Probably worried about what is being said about him on Twitter…

Commentators are making me throw up a little in my mouth

OMG SALAH IS SO DREAMY HE'S THE BEST DON'T YOU JUS LOVE HIM OH AND MANE TOO, OH MY WORD THAT WAS THE BEST PASS I'VE EVER SEEN FROM TRENT HE'S THE NUMBER 1 PLAYER OH GOD I'M SO EXCITED

Edited by Willow