Realistic Transfer Targets (2023/24)

joeyt

9 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Surely they aren't selling him are they?

Freebie isnt be?

Edit: final year of contract, 2023 finish

Edited by hakka

Mahrez that’s played nearly 200 games and pretty much all the important ones in 4 seasons for Man City?

I dunno lads. I think that might be reaching a bit?

18 minutes ago, Smal said:

Mahrez that’s played nearly 200 games and pretty much all the important ones in 4 seasons for Man City?

I dunno lads. I think that might be reaching a bit?

Just a bit like. :lol:

He's not going to leave City to come here. His PL career has probably reached it's high point, I would think he'll move abroad if he leaves City, I can't see him taking a step down in this country.

Tend to agree Mahrez is definitely out of our reach but if City do sign Haaland as expected along with South American player of the year Alvarez then I could see one of their forwards becoming available. If I was Pep I'd let Sterling leave but again we're probably not good enough yet. Give it 1 more season then these players will be realistic 

Edited by Pokerprince2004

Agree Bissouma the football player would be perfect for us. He is still under investigation for sexual assault though. The other male arrested in the case got his conditional bail extended in beginning of April until 6th of June so seems like it's still some time until the investigation is over? 

28 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Oh yeah definitely contingent on what he did off the pitch, he can do one if he’s part of that, and I would avoid until the investigation is cleared.

Kamara on a free >>

11 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Never heard about him before, but he looks fantastic. If you're big and fast, you're already half way there in terms of handling the premier league. He seems to have good work rate, technique and a lethal shot in him as well. Sign him up! :lol:

Sassuolo are a cracking little team to watch. Scamacca took a while to become a regular starter this year, but he looks really promising. Like Beto at Udinese, he's unpolished, but could be a player with the right coaching.

Edited by The Prophet

Just now, The Prophet said:

No idea, wouldn't be surprising though.

We’ve been linked to Scamacca a fair bit over the past year, but he’s previously said he wanted to stay in Italy (think he turned us, Dortmund and someone else down, as well as being linked with spurs and Arsenal)- it’s been documented he’s agreed to go to Inter, but I don’t think it’s officially sealed yet. 

7 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Great shout actually. I feel we need that really athletic, primarily defensive DM to compliment Bruno and free him up. 

Bruno, Kamara and one of our existing midfielders or Paqueta if we sign him is a top half midfield, easy.

Edited by HaydnNUFC