Kieran Trippier: targeting return for Brighton (h) (Hope)

Yorkie

3 minutes ago, Sima said:

I'm sure he'll shake this off quickly but he was reluctant to go over and celebrate Almiron's goal.  

Had to be coerced by Schar and Longstaff.

Hmm, sounds odd that. Wouldn’t have expected that 

On 12/03/2023 at 18:52, Andy said:

Seen him getting pelters in the match thread, but I thought the goal was just bad luck tbh. Slipping at that moment is obviously just massively unfortunate. 

If Pope gave him a shout then it's more of an error I guess, as he shouldn't have been swinging at it in the first place. On the other hand, if Pope didn't give him a shout, then that's the actual error that caused the goal, given how much he'd committed himself.  

As a defender I was always taught that in those situations it's safety first like. He was right to attempt to deal with it and unfortunate to slip in my opinion. Shit happens.

3 minutes ago, nemtizz said:

So was Bruno. He was berating Trippier.

Didn’t see that :lol: Was already angry about Ritchie coming on in the first place nevermind him taking it upon himself to sabotage us going for the win. Slow fucking bastard that he is.

12 hours ago, SteV said:

That’s the best piece of shithousery I’ve ever seen. Absolutely elite.

With the pen ? That's not shithousery at all. Navas tries a psych out so Trips takes it on to protect Isak from it. Just very clever.

10 minutes ago, madras said:

With the pen ? That's not shithousery at all. Navas tries a psych out so Trips takes it on to protect Isak from it. Just very clever.

Isak after the game said that Navas knew he was taking it anyway, but I don't suppose all the other Forest plays did. Matters not, It's just another example of our top shithousing :lol: 

Honestly I can't wait for the next one [emoji38]

15 minutes ago, madras said:

Plenty of teams do it now. Been happening for a while and it’s a good tactic if keepers and opposing players are going to keep being nobheads. 

8 minutes ago, Bimpy474 said:

Isak after the game said that Navas knew he was taking it anyway, but I don't suppose all the other Forest plays did. Matters not, It's just another example of our top shithousing :lol: 

Yeah but not letting Navas have a go at him was the protection bit.

2 hours ago, Bimpy474 said:

If that was the case why did he get himself booked for standing over Trippier? 😂

4 hours ago, SteV said:

If that was the case why did he get himself booked for standing over Trippier? 😂

It was what Isak said that Navas knew he'd take it, then Tripps too the ball to keep Navas away from him. Whatever the situation i've never enjoyed such shithousing as much as now [emoji38]