Sven Botman set to miss 6–9 months with new ACL injury (Official)

The Prophet

Was lucky enough to be in corporate hospitality today and was sat next to Botman’s dad all game. His whole family, mum, dad, brothers, sisters and grandma all came across. Absolutely lovely family. So proud of their lad.

When the flag display was in full flow pre kick-off, Botman’s dad turned to me and said “I think he made the right choice!” 😍

2 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

Was lucky enough to be in corporate hospitality today and was sat next to Botman’s dad all game. His whole family, mum, dad, brothers, sisters and grandma all came across. Absolutely lovely family. So proud of their lad.

When the flag display was in full flow pre kick-off, Botman’s dad turned to me and said “I think he made the right choice!” 😍

Aww man, that's lush.

I think Wor Flags need an orange flag for Sven. I'll tag @Heronin this, you never know what might happen.

8 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

Emotional here 😢 

Just now, gazza ladra said:

How many games was it before Bruno got a start? Four?

Felt like longer. I know we went on a long run and he wasn't in the team at the start of it.

They saw him make his debut and play 3 mins and at least kick the ball! Nah the atmosphere and win, perfect stuff for them to see. 

Edited by Kanji

I think Howe might switch to 3 at the back vs City. We went to 3 at the back when Botman came on today, I know it wasn’t for long but he took up the central position with Burn to his left and Schar to his right. Against City/Liverpool I think we will go with this.

Nah fuck that, just play how we do against them, if we’re not good enough then let that be the case but don’t change who we are to try and get beat 1-0 instead of 3-0.

Edited by KDT

6 minutes ago, KDT said:

Nah fuck that, just play how we do against them, if we’re not good enough then let that be the case but don’t change who we are to try and get beat 1-0 instead of 3-0.

I agree with you but I think Howe will change it.

5 hours ago, KDT said:

We did this second half at Tottenham and got absolutely eviscerated.

Just now, Rich said:

Does he keep the place now?

Hard to say as Burn was also decent today. I think there’ll be a bit of interchange before he starts playing er’ week. Plus we’ll probably get hosed against City and Liverpool regardless.

Revert back to Howe's Plan A if Targett is fit, imo. Nowt's getting past Dan Burn atm and I believe the manager if he thinks Botman will benefit from observing and getting educated before nailing down the place. 

5 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

How do people think he did today ?

7/10 but we defended pretty deep for the most part as they didn’t attack at pace/go long so it’s hard to judge too much.