More transfer rumours

midds

18 minutes ago, gdm said:

Looks talented from what I saw on YouTube.

Absolute skin and bone though, looks about 8 stone with his twig legs. :lol: Might need to bulk out a bit.

(Can probably still shoot a lot harder than Joelinton though!)

Disappointed about the Botman deal but there’s plenty others. Just got to be in contact with multiple clubs asking about availability, can't just be one player at a time etc. 
Centre Back and a striker this week would be massive. I also see Steven Bergwign and N’Dombele are open to leaving Spurs and they’d accept loans etc. That’s 2 players we should be instantly turning our intentions to. This week is massive for us, it’s only Monday but got to hope there’s someone in by at least Wednesday can’t be dilly dallying about here with Watford coming up.

2 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

Looks talented from what I saw on YouTube.

Absolute skin and bone though, looks about 8 stone with his twig legs. :lol: Might need to bulk out a bit.

(Can probably still shoot a lot harder than Joelinton though!)

A few stottie cakes and steak bakes from Greggs will sort him right out 

Sounds like an exciting signing but I hope they're pursuing another striker with a bit more age, experience and size - even if a stop-gap of the Chris Wood variety. Pinning all our hopes on some young lad away from home for the first time in his life would be far too risky.