More transfer rumours

midds

38 minutes ago, Dembacha said:

Keep seeing Fofana being mentioned, is everyone talking about the guy who plays for Lens (Seko) or the one playing for Monaco (Youssouf)? 

I’m talking about Seko, although I’d be more than happy with Youssouf as well.

1 hour ago, Ben said:

Henderson would be a cracking signing 

What, Jordan Henderson?

I'd love that just for the RTG meltdown if he helped us stop up. They're heads would implode. :lol:

Edited by Chris_R

Manchester United have offered Dutch midfielder Donny van de Beek, 24, to Newcastle and Borussia Dortmund. (Manchester Evening News)

Newcastle are increasingly keen on signing Norwich's English midfielder Todd Cantwell, 23. (Rudy Galetti - Calciomercato)

The Magpies have made a formal bid for Sevilla's Brazilian defender Diego Carlos, 28. (Sky Sports)

Newcastle have been told they will need to pay more than £37m to sign Fiorentina and Serbia defender Nikola Milenkovic, 24. (Sun)

Umtiti on loan would be the best for him and Barca, and be great for us IF he remains injury free. It’s a bloody big IF though. Given his issues, I’d prefer to buy two of the others mentioned, but if we got one and brought him on loan, I think that would work too. 

9 minutes ago, TBG said:

There's too much positivity back in this thread now.

People need to remember Burnley now have 20 odd million to splash.

Aye but on who?  Burnley isn't the french riviera. 

Best case is a Championship striker, a youngster on loan or an unproven forrin who is desperate to play in the prem.

8 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Umtiti on loan would be the best for him and Barca, and be great for us IF he remains injury free. It’s a bloody big IF though. Given his issues, I’d prefer to buy two of the others mentioned, but if we got one and brought him on loan, I think that would work too. 

Stay well clear of Umtiti

shades of Stephen Ireland and Danny Rose

10 minutes ago, Mikky said:

Stay well clear of Umtiti

shades of Stephen Ireland and Danny Rose

He’s got talent and application, but his injury record over the last two or more years has let him down massively.