More transfer rumours

midds

1 minute ago, Gaztoon said:

Love us get Palmer on loan from City 

Absolutely no chance.  City’s facility to bring him on for 20 minutes when the game is done is much better for his development than a high-pressure relegation battle.

28 minutes ago, Manxst said:

A shot for every time Newcastle is mentioned….???

That was my plan many a time under Ashley, turned into a few dry January’s…

9 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Is there a TV alternative to SSN, by the way? Would quite like to have something on in the background tomorrow but can’t be arsed with Sky and all their clichés.

There is no alternative 

Whilst SSN is clichéd when it comes to Transfer Deadline Day it's the place to watch it. 

And for the first time in years it's worth watching from our perspective.

2 minutes ago, Sima said:

Absolutely no chance.  City’s facility to bring him on for 20 minutes when the game is done is much better for his development than a high-pressure relegation battle.

Gonna need to learn trench warfare soon .. May aswell do that at newcastle ?

Not sure what to expect tomorrow, but with the way we've been messed around by other clubs this window, I'd be surprised to see loads of business suddenly concluded. I guess we'll see, but I suspect it could be a frustrating day. 

Just now, HWTL said:

Don't know much about Target tbh, any good ? 

Average. Solid enough defensively, doesn’t offer much going forward, great for a yellow card bet.

Rafa wanted him two summers running, though, so he clearly rated him. Might be the right sort of player to have behind ASM.

I always try to look on the positive side, but he’d be more underwhelming than Wood in my eyes. There’s a reason Villa jumped at the chance to spend £30M on Digne.

2 minutes ago, Rich said:

Average. Solid enough defensively, doesn’t offer much going forward, great for a yellow card bet.

Rafa wanted him two summers running, though, so he clearly rated him. Might be the right sort of player to have behind ASM.

I always try to look on the positive side, but he’d be more underwhelming than Wood in my eyes. There’s a reason Villa jumped at the chance to spend £30M on Digne.

Spose if he's better than what we've got then it's immediately a positive signing. That's all we've needed this month, which I've tediously repeated on numerous occasions. Going way over and above in terms of quality, a la Trippier and Bruno, is just a bonus. 

1 minute ago, Gaztoon said:

The money will be to good to resist for some clubs hopefully..easy saying no 25 days left in the window.. when money is on the table with 6 hours left its a totally different thing.

this is it. Teams holding out now have a more real decision to make. For example Lille we’re expecting Renato Sanches to join Milan to ease their cash flow woes but it’s fell through in the last 24 hours. Bet they are more open to a bid now for other players.