More transfer rumours

midds

1 hour ago, gbandit said:

Based on YouTube clips Kalimuendo looks like a great prospect, two-footed although clearly more dominant on his right, got pace, strength, can pick a pass. Not sure why PSG would be looking to sell him but never actually seen him live when he was loaned out to Lens 

Based totally on nothing except PSG let a lot of superstars leave I’d take him still young scored plenty goals and cuts out him going to another club and becoming a star and being worth 50 mil in 2 years time.

19 minutes ago, nemtizz said:

Go back a few pages as a couple posters have already commented on his playstyle, etc. Or just watch him ballin' out on YT.

Was it Kaizero waxing lyrical about him a year or so back. Maybe Nobody ? All these Scandos seem alike to me :iamatwat:

46 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

Speaking to GMS, Dean Jones said: “It sounds like a lot of work is going on at Newcastle this week. We know about the Diaby and [Dominic] Calvert-Lewin links, but I think they are talking to agents about someone else significant right now.

“It’s a mystery who it is. I’m trying to work it out, but from talking to a few people, it feels like something is going on.”

Isak he is talking about?

Who is GMS and who is Dean Jones? 

3 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Pure conjecture and most likely bollocks.  We won't be signing a 50 million quid striker and leave gaps in the team.  We'll sign a winger and a cm as well at least whatever the papers say.  I've  feeling we will sign him but I doubt he is the priority position to strengthen in either Eddies head or Dan Ashworths

1 minute ago, relámpago blanco said:

Pure conjecture and most likely bollocks.  We won't be signing a 50 million quid striker and leave gaps in the team.  We'll sign a winger and a cm as well at least whatever the papers say.  I've  feeling we will sign him but I doubt he is the priority position to strengthen in either Eddies head or Dan Ashworths

Think we'll sign all 3.

11 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

The team needs a striker more than anything else. How can some of the fans are comfortable with Wilson with his injury record going to the new season as a main man?

3 minutes ago, Strawberry said:

The team needs a striker more than anything else. How can some of the fans are comfortable with Wilson with his injury record going to the new season as a main man?

We do need a striker but another winger is the most important role we need to fill.

2 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

We do need a striker but another winger is the most important role we need to fill.

We do need a striker but a midfielder that can score, create, press and help us dominate the ball is the most important role we need to fill.

1 minute ago, black_n_white said:

As previously said we either go big on a RW or stick with Fraser and Murphy for the season.

There’s also a middle ground :lol:  like say CHO on loan for example. Leaves us with quite a bit of money for other positions like striker and CM. 

Edited by Ikon

11 minutes ago, Strawberry said:

No we need a striker, right winger and especially (imho) a central midfielder. All three are required in my opinion and I'm pretty confident we will get all three. The amount of clickbait shite people buy into always leaves me bemused. 

Edited by et tu brute

1 minute ago, madras said:

We do need a striker but a midfielder that can score, create, press and help us dominate the ball is the most important role we need to fill.

Bruno and Joelinton combined do all of those things.  I do think we need a cm as well though.  Stirker, winger and CM and I am happy.  Anything less and I think we have missed a big opportunity but we should only do it if the deal is right.

I actually think with consistent game time and the Howe factor, Murphy could do a reasonable job if worst comes to worst. Obviously not the ideal scenario like Diaby would be but with a bit of tweaking on some things he can be a threat or at least a good backup!

Slated in 3..2..1