More transfer rumours

midds

2 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Imagine we kick off our summer by signing Nunez.

By the end of the window I'd probably qualify for one of those channel 5 documentaries "the man who masturbated his penis off"

I think signing Nunez would be a step to far for us right now. Plus I think he's one of those strikers who will forever be linked to a Premier League move that never materialises.

I’m pretty sure as was the case in January, we will only bid once we know the player would definitely make the move. If we have or are about to bid for Nunez it’s because we know he wants to come.

1 minute ago, Mazzy said:

I think signing Nunez would be a step to far for us right now. Plus I think he's one of those strikers who will forever be linked to a Premier League move that never materialises.

Thought exactly this about Bruno tbf.

Just now, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

I would rather we pursued Tammy Abraham than Nunez for that fee. 

He wouldn't cost a whole lot less tbh but aye, I like him as well. Nunez has a "pacy Berbatov" style to him but no clue if he'd work in this league, Abraham is PL ready, just can't see him leaving Roma yet.

9 minutes ago, Anderson said:

Thought exactly this about Bruno tbf.

Different ballgame with strikers though. Especially when they've had the kind of season Nunez has. Clubs like Arsenal/Man Utd/Spurs/ are more willing to splash the big bucks for those players and they have European football to attract them.