More transfer rumours

midds

5 minutes ago, Mikky said:

I’m sure there’s an unwritten rule Ajax have that when a manager leaves he cannot sign their players ….

Immediately, or for ever? Van Gaal signed both De Boer brothers for Barca a year after he left Ajax.

2 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Leeds going down and getting Phillips for his release clause, could probably try and get £5-6m knocked off by throwing in Hayden? They’d have a ready made replacement who should boss the Championship, we have our main target. Everyone wins.

If we are lucky we could potentially get another million knocked off if we also throw in Ritchie, Gayle, Clark and Hendrick.

53 minutes ago, toontownman said:

If we are lucky we could potentially get another million knocked off if we also throw in Ritchie, Gayle, Clark and Hendrick.

Throw in Chris Wood for £10m. Bamford would likely leave and he’d score goals down there.

I just can’t see Burnley getting a point at Villa or against us though to relegate them.

1 minute ago, TRC said:

Paqueta needs his own thread tbh

Agreed, regardless if we are actually interested in him or not there will be plenty of links and talk about him over the summer anyway

1 minute ago, Nine said:

Agreed, regardless if we are actually interested in him or not there will be plenty of links and talk about him over the summer anyway

I'm happy to just talk about Bruno's best mate, whether he joins or not.

1 minute ago, loki679 said:

Paqueta, Bruno and Big Joe is a top 4 quality midfield.

Imagine him rocking up and getting his hair dyed blonde. We'd confuse the fuck out of the opposition.

7 minutes ago, STM said:

Imagine him rocking up and getting his hair dyed blonde. We'd confuse the fuck out of the opposition.

Imagine Big Joe making the Brazil squad/team and Newcastle having the entire Brazilian midfield…

3 minutes ago, 54 said:

To be honest I think you're mad to let Bruno and Paqueta on social media. They're like Morecambe and Wise when they're together.

No, not Morecambe and Wise, because there's no straight man, there's no dead wood.

9 hours ago, Nine said:

The original tweet 

Been saying it for the last few weeks right now at our stage we don’t want to be paying the premium prices for English players. Get in the South Americans or Europeans for cheaper and probably better with the current mix we have right of English players. Then maybe after next season if we finish well we can look at these options.

Edited by ToonScotman