More transfer rumours

midds

On 14/05/2022 at 14:32, Shak said:

Flip spends a lifetime overrating every Brazilian on the forum and then we're about to sign one and this is the moment he chooses to take a balanced view :lol:

I've never hated him more than right now, tbh.

Tell you what Morgan Gibbs White is one player I’d definitely hope we had a look at as well as Brennan Johnson if we are looking at English players. Between 20-30M each. MGW seemed out of favour at wolves…

Regardless of what Howe thought his priorities were going into the summer, the temptation to add Paqueta must be huge if we can strike a deal with Lyon. If only Wilson wasn’t made of glass a young back up striker with potential may have sufficed this summer. I still think a wide right forward is essential to give us a real cutting edge up front.

1 minute ago, ToonScotman said:

Tell you what Morgan Gibbs White is one player I’d definitely hope we had a look at as well as Brennan Johnson if we are looking at English players. Between 20-30M each. MGW seemed out of favour at wolves…

Haven’t seen him play for ages but the one time I watched him play he was staggeringly good. He was only 17 at the time and I kind of assumed injuries would kill him off but there are good reports about him these days.

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

What type of player is he ? I’ve never seen him play ?

His best position is number ten, but he has played out wide and up top. He's a lovely player with an insane work rate.

11 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

His best position is number ten, but he has played out wide and up top. He's a lovely player with an insane work rate.

5 minutes ago, Manxst said:

I’m desperate to sign him now 

28 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

What type of player is he ? I’ve never seen him play ?

He’s sensational - plays in the centre - whether this is as a 10 or an attacking mid - skilful as anything - has a brilliant eye for a pass - fantastic work rate