More transfer rumours

midds

5 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Saw the local rags in Manchester were crediting us with a £40m bid for Dean Henderson.

If that’s true I’d rather claw my eyes out with hotdog sausages.

Hope it’s just their toilet standard of ‘journalism’.

Agreed. If we’re going to upgrade Dubravka it should be a significant upgrade especially for 4o mil. Dubravka cost a tenth of that.

Guest reefatoon

I’m not really up on keepers. If we are to upgrade in the summer, who would people like to see? 

1 minute ago, reefatoon said:

I’m not really up on keepers. If we are to upgrade in the summer, who would people like to see? 

Oblak has a year to go - maybe we could tempt him - would be the ultimate dream signing 

Guest reefatoon
Just now, Mikky said:

Oblak has a year to go - maybe we could tempt him - would be the ultimate dream signing 

Will go check him out :thup:

1 minute ago, reefatoon said:

Im the same. The only one I’ve seen a bit of and that has caught my interest is Diogo Costa. Read a bit about him too and I reckon he’d be a very good signing.  Having said that I haven’t really seen that many games tbh.

51 minutes ago, STM said:

Bit more subtle use of wearing the black and white shirt this time! 

Join us..

Despite all the teasing.. doesn't he have a match with Lyon on Saturday? Why is he in Newcastle half the week, friends Birthday or not? 😆

Edited by toontownman

1 hour ago, reefatoon said:

Will go check him out :thup:

You don’t know who he is? He was the best keeper in the world just two or three years ago. Last I heard he was having a bad season though. So not sure how I’d rate him currently.

It's happening isn't it?! 

Lyon have a game Saturday, a fairly meaningless one admittedly but still there must be something happening for him to be allowed away for this amount of time when he should be training. 

I don't know. I suspect its something and nothing.

I'm 100% certain that he would join us and I'm 100% certain we can afford him but I just don't think Eddie will sign players just because they are mates with other players.

Maybe it will happen, but I don't think it's conclusive.