Hugo Ekitike

Miggys First Goal

49 minutes ago, TRon said:

If I had to put money on who the next striker is through the door it would be this lad. The PSG stuff probably floated by his agent has fallen flat, and I think we are in pole position. All this stuff is just horse trading with loads of time left in the window. If we make a serious move for an alternative striker then the agent will capitulate IMO.

PSG not interested

8 minutes ago, rebelrouser said:

I think if Ashworth knows his stuff (and he clearly does) we'll have started making contact with other potential targets. This deal is still there to be done but will be down to the player's camp to ressurect it. He's in danger of blowing the move otherwise.

It's a bit odd people being so strongly against signing the guy because his agent is a dipshit :lol:

Do think it's a valid worry that if we get him and he's good we might have to deal with some bullshit from him every summer but the club have clearly identified him as someone they really want so there's no harm at all in leaving our offer one the table while also looking into the next options on our list.

Just now, Ikon said:

Surely he isn’t retarded and has some sort of influence and say if he wants to move.

Agreed. If anything hes more than likely to kick off with his agent aged 19 than he would at 29.

An agent is there to represent the player and get the best deal for the player, really. 

If everything else is agreed and in place and he wants to join you'd assume he'd be putting pressure on the agent to just accept the deal, I'm sure what were offering him will be fair. 

It's just an odd situation. 

This has N'zogbia, Domi, Saha, Dumas, Goma, Cabella, Thauvin, written all over it. If he joins he'll be looking for a move within months. There are plenty better and less expensive we could get without the entitled Gallic attitude

1 minute ago, gjohnson said:

This has N'zogbia, Domi, Saha, Dumas, Goma, Cabella, Thauvin, written all over it. If he joins he'll be looking for a move within months. There are plenty better and less expensive we could get without the entitled Gallic attitude

I must be the only person who doesn’t want him because of all the clips I’ve seen I’m just not impressed.  Blown away by Botmans footage but not impressed with him.

Actually hope we don’t sign him in all honesty.

Did I read the word "entourage" a few pages ago?

Agents I can understand, but anyone who has an entourage can GTF quite frankly. Just a collection of leeches trying to milk them dry. Not saying he does have one, I think it was just someone else's comment and I should probably attach no weight to it, but to me "entourage" is a massive red flag.