Newcastle United vs Watford: 15/01/22 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

The year is 2022 and I find myself pleased that Paul fucking Dummett is available to start a PL match.

Fucking hell this team needs some work.

Aye. :lol: This squad needs demolition, not surgery, whatever league we're in next season. Darlow, Lascelles, Clark, Dummett, Shelvey, Hayden, Ritchie and Gayle: all played a huge part in the promotion season 2016-17 five fucking years ago and they still, Gayle aside and maybe Dummett due to injuries, have prominently featured and will continue to do so this season. Good servants to the club, don't get me wrong, but fuck me.

Dummett hold down the left with ASM advanced playing off Wood. Fraser with Trippier overlapping to provide service for Wood. think this is the best we can hope for for Saturday                

Dubs

Trippier Lascalles Schar Dummy

Shelvey  

Fraser  Longstaff Joelinton ASM 

Wood

24 minutes ago, Palestoon said:

Dummett hold down the left with ASM advanced playing off Wood. Fraser with Trippier overlapping to provide service for Wood. think this is the best we can hope for for Saturday                

Dubs

Trippier Lascalles Schar Dummy

Shelvey  

Fraser  Longstaff Joelinton ASM 

Wood

I'd probably go for exactly the same bar Willock in for Longstaff. The pair of them have been as bad as each other but I'd rather see Willock in, lesser of two evils. Sign Kamara or Fofana please, fucking hell. :lol:

Just now, joeyt said:

Few whispers that Gillespie might be in nets

Jesus I hope not.

Looked like a competition winner the last time. Then again, Dubravka is making some fucking stupid errors at the minute. 

1 minute ago, Danh1 said:

Jesus I hope not.

Looked like a competition winner the last time. Then again, Dubravka is making some fucking stupid errors at the minute. 

Dubravka was limping badly for most of the second half Vs Cambridge

3 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

My first game in a long time.

I must admit, I'm shitting bricks. 

I just want the game over and 3 points in the bag.

Fuckin' Howay the lads 

The 1-0 against Burnley was my first game in years (gave up ST due to Ashley) but must admit it was fuckin awesome, SJP felt like SJP again and level 7 was bouncing. It just felt really good to feel like it was my club again, my team again, the team I've supported all my life but was snatched away by that fat cunt. The only thing that spoiled it was the Sports Direct advertising but thankfully even that's gone now.

I understand your anxiety - this game is even bigger....but SJP is SJP again and NUFC is NUFC again....and in some ways that's the most important thing...win, lose or draw we have hope again....I'm convinced we will stay up cos even if we lose I think the new owners will just spunk more money before the end of January......they've basically just spent £25m for an emergency striker for this game!! 

HTL.

On a different note Dancing Brave was the last horse I ever bet on, knew some guy who worked at the stable and he used to 'advise' me when to have a flutter.

26 minutes ago, Heron said:

Excited for this again. What is this is sense of hope? 

I've had this ever since Howe took over. Each game we go into I think we can get something.. (I didn't have it Vs City, thought we would get stuffed 🤣)

On 08/01/2022 at 17:56, Fantail Breeze said:

Watford have lost their last 7 in a row. 

If we don’t put these to bed, we deserve to go down. They’re as bad as Norwich and should be way behind us if we want to stop up.

Do stats like that make anyone else nervous?