Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

Wish commentators would stop trying to pronounce his last name when they clearly haven't got a clue and they're gifted the easiest out possible of just being able to call him Bruno anyway, it sounds like they're misremembering the name of the baddie from the Smurfs ffs. 

On 17/11/2022 at 01:52, Jaqen said:

Sell that and a load of other similar themed gear in the Backpage for Bruno and Joe. Bought the mug version the other day. 

Aye got the flag for my son from Back Page. Lots of cracking stuff in there. 

Heard Tim Vickery, BBC South American Football Correspondent (who lives in Brazil), talking about the depth of the Brazil squad, before the Switzerland game yesterday. He said something like: “Their best midfielder, for me, Bruno Guimarães from Newcastle United, hasn’t played yet.”

felt a strange glow of vicarious pride and validation for The Bruno.

Couldn’t watch it, but noticed he got third best ratings for his half an hour in the game. 

He misscontrolled a couple times and I thought his passing was a bit off. One lovely bit of skill though to flick it over an opposition player.

Casemiro was the pick of the midfielders, even before the goal.

Brazil are an odd team to watch at the moment.

Can’t always compare like for like. As Brazil would have been pushing harder late in the game and I guess they would have played different roles (not seen the game). Still…. Makes you wonder what the fuck Fred was doing for an hour.