Dan Burn

Rich

Can't say I've ever really noticed him whenever I've watched Brighton. Though that's probably something to do with the fact that I never watch Brighton. :lol:

It sounds like a very sensible signing, for a very reasonable fee. Him being a local lad adds a nice edge to the story. Here's hoping he does well for us.

You don't have to be a world-beater, just being a consistently competent centre half will do for me, bonny lad. 

I like this signing. Addresses a massive area of need and he should be starting games right away in the short term. He will be a good player if we go down (assuming he’d stay). A decent squad player moving forward if we start chucking serious money around. 

It’s kind of uninspiring compared to the players we have been chasing. But the fact he should be able to slot straight in is a massive positive. Plus him being left footed gives us the balance that Howe wanted at the back. 

I am guessing he is half tidy on the ball? Must be if he was regularly playing for Brighton. 

Player coming from one of the better defences in the league with a fresh mindset. Hopefully that spreads to others in the squad to try and lift this almost acceptance of relegation.

Welcome Dan and good luck

Just now, NE27 said:

Player coming from one of the better defences in the league with a fresh mindset. Hopefully that spreads to others in the squad to try and lift this almost acceptance of relegation.

Welcome Dan and good luck

As above plus coming from a team who know how to keep the ball

Just now, Jackie Broon said:

Great signing, probably better in many ways than Diego Carlos for where we are right now.

Really? Solid signing but let's not kid ourselves. Used to the league? Yeah, fair enough. But one is one of the best in LA Liga. 

Just now, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

Would everyone be happy with Trippier, Bruno, Wood and Burn and that's it? 

It's good, but another forward would've been canny also

Edited by NE27
Forgot we signed Chris wood tbh