Dan Burn

Rich

So I watched a bit of this lad on Youtube, thanks to WOF, and while I can get why the Brighton lad said he lacked pace, I think with his long stride that isn't really an issue. He'll be a good signing if you don't look at the price tag. 

3 minutes ago, GWN said:

Often the least inspirational signings surprises you. 

This lad could be the one .

Aye, low expectations go hand in hand with overachievers. Manqy from our current squad is a great example.

18 hours ago, et tu brute said:

Definitely a meh signing for me to be honest. Don't think he is much better than what we currently have imho. 

Another one of the many, many reasons I’m so stoked you have no actual say in this club.

3 hours ago, Joey Linton said:

Enjoyed the replies to this. 

Some players do prefer it down south tbf, it's not the first time I've heard he is well settled at Brighton. Just move back once you're done here you lanky twat.

Just now, TRon said:

Some players do prefer it down south tbf, it's not the first time I've heard he is well settled at Brighton. Just move back once you're done here you lanky twat.

Nah, I've lived in the south for 8 years or so and Brighton for 3 now and I'd still prefer to live in the North East if my wife would.

Just now, relámpago blanco said:

Nah, I've lived in the south for 8 years or so and Brighton for 3 now and I'd still prefer to live in the North East if my wife would.

Put your foot down man and get back home, or dump her for a nice Geordie lass!

9 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

I'm thinking of Michael Carrick, pretty sure he said he liked life in London. I mean that's fair enough tbh, the north east isn't for everyone. I think Burn might not have such great memories of Costa Del Blyth.

1 minute ago, TRon said:

I'm thinking of Michael Carrick, pretty sure he said he liked life in London. I mean that's fair enough tbh, the north east isn't for everyone. I think Burn might not have such great memories of Costa Del Blyth.

There is something about the North East. Nowhere else like it.