Mason Greenwood

mouldy_uk

Just now, Armchair Pundit said:

No, you're absolutely right, the victim is never to blame for the actual act of violence against them, I think what @TRon is trying to say is that she didn't have to stay in the situation she was in that lead to repeated long term abuse, if that's the case.

Even when you try and explain yourself you’re just a fucking idiot.

Do you understand how manipulative and controlling behaviour works? It’s not as simple as walking away.

Honestly this thread needs locking, some of these opinions are fucking disgusting.

Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

Even when you try and explain yourself you’re just a fucking idiot.

Do you understand how manipulative and controlling behaviour works? It’s not as simple as walking away.

Honestly this thread needs locking, some of these opinions are fucking disgusting.

This 👆 

6 minutes ago, TRon said:

I said he should go to jail for the assault when he's proven guilty. I said she has to take some responsibility for her choices as well, she was with him for 3 years. That's just my opinion, she's not helpless. It doesn't mean I approve of him beating the shit out of her.

How can you listen to that audio clip and see those pictures and not just feel utter pain and sadness for her? Instead you state she needs to take some responsibility. It’s victim blaming and it’s appalling. 

1 minute ago, Armchair Pundit said:

No, you're absolutely right, the victim is never to blame for the actual act of violence against them, I think what @TRon is trying to say is that she didn't have to stay in the situation she was in that lead to repeated long term abuse, if that's the case.

You still don’t get it do you? I’ll give you another few minutes to think it through. Try to understand why there are so many women and men living in violent and toxic relationships. I’ll give you two words to help out:

Fear

Manipulation

2 minutes ago, Armchair Pundit said:

Again massively downplaying how hard it is to escape from an abusive relationship.

His point is based out of pure ignorance.

4 hours ago, BlueStar said:

When this story came out at the end of 2020 there were rumours flying around it was Greenwood, with details like the age of the girl involved, a story about how he took her phone off her and wouldn't let her leave or call anyone etc. He was out of the next match due to "personal reasons" and people said that was just a cover. Then he came back into the team (and there was maybe something else, like Man United issuing a denail?) so it looked like it was all bollocks. Was it ever revealed who this player was? 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-8943867/Premier-League-star-arrested-suspicion-rape-false-imprisonment.html

Rumours about this being Greenwood are gathering quite a lot of pace.

If this is true and it turns out it was him, the FA need to look at how clubs respond to accusations like these with the mackems and now Man Utd… and why we have so many sick fucks in football in the first place.

Edited by Fantail Breeze

2 hours ago, TRon said:

No it doesn't, and he'll rightly go to jail for it if or when he's found guilty. But she has to take some responsibility for her choices as well, she's not a child. When some dickhead starts telling her she wants daddy dick, that should be a red flag, she doesn't have to say yes.

Woah, mare of a post that Tron man. She’s clearly a victim and him saying that for all you know may have made her skin crawl, but even if it didn’t, it doesn’t mean she should be made to feel bad or anything for going out with someone who says such shit to her or any women.

What a mess.

I just hope the young lass is now safe and getting any help she may need. 

Let the powers that be now investigate and draw appropriate conclusions. 

Edited by BlazeT44

My Brother to our utter shame has physically, mentally and verbally abused his wife for more than 15 years, she finally left him this past month.

Both are alcoholics, have lost their children and will never get them back, my sister in law while no saint has put up with being beaten, constantly being put down, being controlled to what she can do, where she can go and who she speaks to.

Any fucker who thinks she, this lass or any other lass, and men for that matter stuck in an abusive relationship could have just left, doesn't understand why they couldn't, it's far too simple and every situation is different. 

Hindsight is wonderful, but nothing should ever be judged in hindsight for peoples actions, it's far too easy to say that.

Edited by Bimpy474