Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Guest neesy111
2 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Who said RM have been poor this season? 🙂 Clearly don’t know football…

They are like fergies last man utd side, awful but know how to win.

Edited by neesy111

2 minutes ago, WillingtonMag said:

3 finals 0 goals and no wins against a top 4 team this season. Of course they are a very good side but talk of them as one of the best club sides in history off some of the pundits.

I mean, did you actually watch the game? :lol: 

1 minute ago, LFEE said:

Who said RM have been poor this season? 🙂 Clearly don’t know football…

Always felt they had another gear if they wanted it tbh. Like when they were 2-0 down against Man City in the final 15 mins, they certainly turned it on then.

Open top bus parade already set for tomorrow to parade the EFL and FA Cup [emoji38]

(I know we'd have one just for winning anything but Liverpool parading them would be like us doing one for winning the Championship)

2 minutes ago, Away Toon said:

Real deserved to win, when it matters Liverpool's forwards not good enough, 3 finals and not a goal to be found. 

Disagree. Difference was a little luck and a bloody good gk who had a good day.

Feel Liverpool edged it on the day but weren't clinical enough or had that slice of luck.

That's football, right!

They’re a deeply unlikeable club, but Real did beat England’s top three (and PSG) on the way to winning it

It is almost as if the pundits who constantly tell us that Liverpool and Man City are the two best sides on the planet are wrong

Nah, must be something else 

Liverpool being overrated is a mental take. 92 points, made it to 3 finals, winning 2 of them. I get that they've ultimately disappointed, but they're still a ridiculously good side. Only lost the league due to City being slightly more insane, only lost this final due to Courtois having an actual worldie.

Just now, TheBrownBottle said:

They’re a deeply unlikeable club, but Real did beat England’s top three (and PSG) on the way to winning it

It is almost as if the pundits who constantly tell us that Liverpool and Man City are the two best sides on the planet are wrong

Nah, must be something else 

Nah, they are the best two sides but anything can happen in a knockout or a final.

Guest neesy111
3 minutes ago, hakka said:

Is this a wind up? :lol: Liverpool had some utterly incredible chances to score met with phenomenal saves over and over. Liverpool were the more dominant side, but a world class keeper performance denied them.

I think it's bit in the middle, don't think the saves were as good as they looked on first viewing