Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

51 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

:lol: I'm pleased I dodged it all like, his interviews sound as bad as Pardew's, which shouldn't be possible. 

Same here, I don't think I could have handled another Pardew level cunt, I would have done myself damage. :lol:

12 minutes ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

Strongly disagree 

What does that quote even mean? Also, why the fuck would you not analyse your warms ups you fat fucking mess? It's a huge part of the game and fitness strongly depends on how well you've warmed up. 

19 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Hes still at west brom isnt he?

Its like hes remarried but still talking about his ex.

Honestly if you can get a bet on him being sacked next year you're printing money.

1 hour ago, Anderson said:

Accused?! :lol: He was pictured on a Jet2 to Portugal a few weeks into the season! Fat mess.

Someone whose information I don't doubt whatsoever has told me this is one hundred per cent true. He went the same day players who weren't away on international duty were coming back in. The report that he also put training back to the afternoon the day he returned - as he was on a later flight - is also true.

1 minute ago, Mike said:

Honestly if you were 61, and dogshit at your job, but inexplicably minted, wouldn't you just go live on the beach? What's the fucking appeal for him.

Im convinced he actually believes what he's saying. Like an ego protection mechanism. 

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

Honestly if you were 61, and dogshit at your job, but inexplicably minted, wouldn't you just go live on the beach? What's the fucking appeal for him.

Gives a job to his son and the Steves, who are otherwise unemployable? He should be knighted for his charitable generosity imo.

4 minutes ago, Pixelphish said:

Im convinced he actually believes what he's saying. Like an ego protection mechanism. 

He also has an iron-clad media suit of armor and knows it. 20 years of utter failure, pissing off fanbases everywhere, outrageously defensive and abusive to all and sundry who dare to challenge him, an ego the size of Cheshire, never ever ever called out by anyone in the media for it. Instead, his failures are actually lauded as success by his media cronies and even (unforgivably) current managers like Arteta FFS. It's a sick cycle of sycophantic lies and mistruths that will never go away until he retires or snuffs it.

32 minutes ago, Mike said:

He has to be haemorrhaging money from somewhere surely. Or just completely oblivious to his own lack of ability. Like me, when I play Valorant. 

24 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

He also has an iron-clad media suit of armor and knows it. 20 years of utter failure, pissing off fanbases everywhere, outrageously defensive and abusive to all and sundry who dare to challenge him, an ego the size of Cheshire, never ever ever called out by anyone in the media for it. Instead, his failures are actually lauded as success by his media cronies and even (unforgivably) current managers like Arteta FFS. It's a sick cycle of sycophantic lies and mistruths that will never go away until he retires or snuffs it.

? This is the sort of post that really needs wider circulation. Maybe an email to F 365 or something.

39 minutes ago, Mike said:

Fat cunt would have to leave twice a day to let the tide come in. 

The best thing Bruce did with us was send up Glen Whelan (of all people) to take a 90th minute penalty which would have secured a home draw with mighty Preston North End.

I mean, Glen fucking Whelan?

Anyway, he did. He missed, and Bruce got sacked.