Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

12 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

Don’t do it to yourself [emoji38]

Its fucking hilarious in parts.

Jordan has just been talking about the abuse he received and being called a dinosaur and Bruce respoded saying that dinosaurs ruled the world for 300 thousand years. :mackems:

4 minutes ago, Paully said:

I absolutely hate this twat - how anyone could listen to all of this interview is beyond me - brief clips like this are bad enough 

https://x.com/magpie24_7/status/1705212412742209668?s=46&t=FsEm6VC2ijNnTjHjyXU7DA

The bloke is a complete and utter car crash. He paints this “I was hard done by at nufc” bollocks conveniently omitting hanging on for his 8m. The job that he simply couldn’t turn down when he arrived and yet went to Wigan and the Mackems before us 😂 Then when he finally did come left Wednesday with poor professionalism.  And apparently the abuse was shocking and yet received worse abuse at Villa and the Mackems. What’s even more bizarre is the way he’s created a parallel nufc existence suggesting things like he stepped aside for the good of the bloke and was even recommending Howe to the new board.

The man is an utter fraud and charlatan and Louise Taylor nailed him as a knacker with her article in 2011 ffs. Just fuck off.

Bruce:

” I couldn’t believe I was offered another premier league management gig, albeit with Newcastle, who I had no real affinity with despite being from the area.

It was a shock as my management and coaching tactics are from another era and not really suited for modern football.  But hey, I got on with Mike and nobody else who actually wanted a career in football would work for him so I took a massive pay rise and literally jogged out of my office at sheff wed to join.  

I was fully aware that from the reaction of other clubs fans I’d managed I was in for a rough time up there, and I guess with the style of football I served up it was to be expected.  

To be fair to Mike he looked after me really well, I never complained and when it looked like an ambitious rich owner was in for the club and my days were numbered he rewarded me, changing my contact to leave me an incredibly rich man”