Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

2 hours ago, Newcastle Fan said:

Three players from his team scored tonight the fucking useless wanker. 

Two of them who's career he was going to end.

I'd say three for the second point - Almiron was just less overt.  Cabbage chops was turning him into an auxiliary wing back at one point whilst starting public fights with his agent.  

• 2 weeks later...

Can't wait to see shite like 'a real coup', 'doing them a favour', 'slumming it'. It'll really show whose opinion on football means absolutely fuck all.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, Gillingham. 

All you have to look at is how well Mark Hughes did at Bradford to see how more tactically astute the lower leagues are nowadays, Bruce as his no tactical style of management will get found out at Gillingham, and that'll be the end of him at that point. Thank fuck.

Just now, 54 said:

All you have to look at is how well Mark Hughes did at Bradford to see how more tactically astute the lower leagues are nowadays, Bruce as his no tactical style of management will get found out at Gillingham, and that'll be the end of him at that point. Thank fuck.

I'm not sure I agree with that. The quality is still absolutely rubbish.

5 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

I'm not sure I agree with that. The quality is still absolutely rubbish.

Quality wise, it'll always been on the poorer side, just due to the nature of a league system, but managers nowadays are more switched on and tactical then the old school British clogger like Bruce imo.

Two years to the day since this useless, inept, fraudulent bellend was sacked!

I just wish the new regime had binned the tosser straightaway but I think with the bad press that they already had and with Spurs being his 1000th game, they didn’t bother doing so! 

The worst manager I’ve seen at NUFC and by far my most hated! 

3 hours ago, Paully said:

Two years to the day since this useless, inept, fraudulent bellend was sacked!

I just wish the new regime had binned the tosser straightaway but I think with the bad press that they already had and with Spurs being his 1000th game, they didn’t bother doing so! 

The worst manager I’ve seen at NUFC and by far my most hated! 

I couldn't agree more.