Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

29 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

He also has an iron-clad media suit of armor and knows it. 20 years of utter failure, pissing off fanbases everywhere, outrageously defensive and abusive to all and sundry who dare to challenge him, an ego the size of Cheshire, never ever ever called out by anyone in the media for it. Instead, his failures are actually lauded as success by his media cronies and even (unforgivably) current managers like Arteta FFS. It's a sick cycle of sycophantic lies and mistruths that will never go away until he retires or snuffs it.

B7A7B22C-11D2-47CF-A788-BD2AE9010239.thumb.jpeg.45068d084c1b483f0f2f5edacf834fa3.jpeg

a parasitical excuse of a human being. Good riddens. Onwards and upwards :indi:

5 minutes ago, brummie said:

It's pretty impressive that he's managed to unite the fans of all three Birmingham clubs, by having them play football so sphincter-shatteringly bad, they all loathe him.

Thought Birmingham fans liked him? 

1 hour ago, Mike said:

Honestly if you were 61, and dogshit at your job, but inexplicably minted, wouldn't you just go live on the beach? What's the fucking appeal for him.

Probably can’t stay on the beach too long, as he’s being shadowed by the Japanese Whaling Fleet. 

"come on - are we really going to analyse a warm-up?" - spoken like a true modern day highly paid professional manager that.

warm-ups, training when 6 players are away and analysing games, tactics -  sod all that modern rubbish for a game of soliders eh Steve

Edited by Wolfcastle

3 hours ago, nbthree3 said:

After my first match, I was accused of throwing on a substitute and telling him to play where he wanted

What I remember is his son absolutely slaughtering that substitute (making his debut) and saying that he'd cost us the game by not following his dad's instructions. 

Edit https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/alex-bruce-deletes-tweets-attacking-journalist-over-tactical-criticism-of-his-dad-489647%3famp

Edited by Joey Linton

58 minutes ago, brummie said:

It's pretty impressive that he's managed to unite the fans of all three Birmingham clubs, by having them play football so sphincter-shatteringly bad, they all loathe him.

Newcastle and Sunderland fans too. Not sure on Sheffield United and Wednesday fans 

I think my enduring memory of Bruce was being 2-0 down at home to Brighton within 8 minutes with Bruce standing cluelessly on the touchline for the next 30 minutes. It was like he was watching witchcraft with Lamptey playing with a barrier around him allowing him to run unchecked down our left at will. 

It took him a full 40 minutes to work out what this witchcraft was and try and do something about it.

I’ve honestly not witnessed anything like it. Pompey put 3 past us early in a game and Arsenal destroyed us early in the 4-4 game but that Brighton game was worse in my eyes, everyone but Bruce could see we’d been done tactically and where it was coming from. Bruce simply stood motionless on the touchline incapable of doing a thing about it.

1 minute ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

If we’re handing out insults for being fat, let’s have a go at him! Look at him. Why don’t we call him “Fatty Fatty Toad Boy”?

[emoji38]

1 hour ago, Ste said:

He has to be haemorrhaging money from somewhere surely. Or just completely oblivious to his own lack of ability. Like me, when I play Valorant. 

He doesn't even fix the flats he owns. :lol: He's minted.

1 hour ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

If we’re handing out insults for being fat, let’s have a go at him! Look at him. Why don’t we call him “Fatty Fatty Toad Boy”?

Pug nosed gimp, lard boy. And i go yeah? what have you ever done in football? So don’t. Absolutely flabulous 

I put this cunt no.1 on my hate list. Higher than Pardew because he is a fat mess of a human being. 

The way he is still making money as if he is a true great in football management is just atrocious. We have had many shit managers in the past too, including Pardew, but the way Bruce continues to play victim anf rile up the fans, mocking anyone who ever dares to go against him makes him an absolute degrading piece of eight legged octopus shit i cannot bear.

He's done fighting Rafa. Now he's onto Howe. Putting money on West Brom sacking him by October, never mind Christmas. Just intrigue to see how our pre-season under Howe will be comparing to how he is going to do his with West Brom.

Edited by nufcjb

Simply just hate seeing this guy’s name. Absolute fraud of a football manager and a total petulant arsehole to boot. His predecessor and successor have a thousand times more dignity and class in their little fingers than Bruce ever has done. Should put the ‘wanting a Geordie manager’ myth to bed straight away, given how much this cunt was and still is despised and how revered a bloke from Buckinghamshire and a bloke from Madrid are.