sunderland in the EFL

Big River

2 hours ago, et tu brute said:

I see the ASM transfer is going well over there [emoji38]

and the widely reported modest figure of between 20-30m, little more than we paid for him years ago, largely ignored in favour of hysterical made up ones along with all the other clubs that Saudi have signed players from so as to have another good old meltdown.

Edited by Wolfcastle

39 minutes ago, Paully said:

Glorious! Bitter wankers! No outrage when Watford, Man City and Chelsea have been doing it! Similar to how Saudi's human rights weren't an issue for the majority of their fans until 07/10/21.

It's a bit strawclutching like. Bournemouth bought a player from Lyon and sent him straight to Lorient on loan last week and I can't remember a word being said. The Watford/Udinese/Granada thing was a joke at one stage, Hearts used to have about 5 Lithuanians on loan from FC Kaunas under Romanov, who'd also buy players for Kaunas to send to Hearts on loan. 

Their tantrums about this are beyond hilarious, you just know if the takeover had remained a no-go in 2020 the narrative would be "haha gerrin! First they mug the mags off, now Hendo's ower there taking the cash they were gonna spend on Mbappe, mint!"

Basically the takeover and subsequent success has absolutely broken so many of them, they've convinced themselves that they absolutely wouldn't work there for 10 million quid a year, if the Saudi's so much as looked at the massive lads they would walk away en masse, and now one of their own, an all time heya-rowa is now just a c*nt! I'm absolutely loving it! 

4 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

mackem hero Jordan Henderson signs for a Saudi team.

Meltdowns all over the place..[emoji38]

"I don't have any posters of Jordan Henderson on my wall. But if I did I'd be tearing them all down now. And stamping on them.

Hypocritical arsehole.

Hope he gets caught bumming."

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/jordan-henderson….1611243/page-30

Can’t lie I’m buckled at that last sentence. :lol:

Wonder what mackems would think if Henderson went to Saudi, earned his (reported) £100m wages, and then on retirement decided he wanted to buy their club, and pump loads of money into it?

You know, all that 'Blood Money'?

28 minutes ago, prefabtoon said:

It would have been interesting if Sunderland had a sell on clause with Henderson.

Would they have refused the money yeah of course they would.

But….as per RTG…

“It wouldn't be Saudi money, it's Liverpool money as its an agreement with them and no one else.”

😂😂

2 minutes ago, Manxst said:

But….as per RTG…

“It wouldn't be Saudi money, it's Liverpool money as its an agreement with them and no one else.”

😂😂

Inbred fucks are totally broken, their mental gymnastics is on a different level. Daft cunts 

11 hours ago, gazza ladra said:

Did Henderson ever say he was opposed to PIF, Saudi Arabia, or sportswashing, or is a hypocrite because he has gone against the author's principles?

He's made a lot of statements supporting LGBT in the past. Not that the hypocrisy is limited to him like.

There absolutely wouldn't be 40 pages of fewm and outrage about how he was dead to them on RTG if we hadn't been bought by PIF.  There'd be a few grumbles of disappointment, some posts of good on him and that would be it.