sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Literally every one of their players and former players has a little pet name they created especially for them.

They even attended a couple of relatively meaningless matches at a place they call Wembo.....

16 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

Because they invented red and white stripes and everyone has copied them!!

I just said "arh yeh" out loud and it sounded like Beavis 

46 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

Because they invented red and white stripes and everyone has copied them!!

Little known fact - All barbers are mackems.

Every time you get your hair cut, you're supporting Sunderland.

I’ve got loads of mackem mates who are class, and we can have daft hearted banter and that. But RTG is special man..

That fucking Keith Downie thread man, full on conspiracies the lot. The hatred for one man is unreal. 

We all need to remember that RTG isn’t a true representation mind :lol:

On 25/07/2023 at 18:11, The Prophet said:

:lol:

The harsh reality is that no-one outside of Sunderland actually gives a shite.  We only notice because of schadenfreude.

I don’t actually think that this is a good thing, mind.  Particularly for Sky Sports, which owns the broadcast rights to the Football League.

This applies double for NE hacks.  They should be interested in the Mackems, smoggies, monkey hangers, etc.  

35 minutes ago, Paully said:

I assume there's plenty of FEWM about Amazon's trailer today?!

Some light misogynistic jibes at Mandy, I also presume camel humper and Beheaddie Howe no doubt get a mention.

Little is more certain than the view will be "that looks absolutely crap" from the same people whose documentary about a rinky-dink mudshow could easily have been a parody who claim it nevertheless put them on the global map whilst attracting a whole new catchment of support, particularly in Papua New Guinea

Edited by Wolfcastle

1 minute ago, Wolfcastle said:

Little is more certain than the view will be "that looks absolutely crap" from people whose own rinky-dink documentary could easily have been a parody and yet put them on the global map whilst attracting a whole new catchment of support, particularly in Papua New Guinea

It’s to be hoped Papa New Guinea isn’t under threat from global warming, their home support already has to contend with the North Sea.

They've convinced themselves that they're this huge club that everyone loves and just can't get enough of. So when no fucker pays any attention to them it causes them all sorts of bewildering thoughts. They just can't work it out!

1 hour ago, Wolfcastle said:

Little is more certain than the view will be "that looks absolutely crap" from the same people whose documentary about a rinky-dink mudshow could easily have been a parody who claim it nevertheless put them on the global map whilst attracting a whole new catchment of support, particularly in Papua New Guinea

PNG may have fallen 

Sky Sports, a Premier League broadcaster are focussing on a Premier League team during a tournament to the USA which has been organised by the Premier League under their brand.

What the fuck is so shocking about that?

Edited by Stifler