General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

In recent years, Leeds have always charged high prices.  I've heard a lot of away fans complain about their prices.  I think their home tickets are also expensive compared to other clubs in the Championship.

In recent years, Leeds have always charged high prices.  I've heard a lot of away fans complain about their prices.  I think their home tickets are also expensive compared to other clubs in the Championship.

They do, aye. For their 3rd round League Cup game at home to Blackburn they charged £25 a ticket, which is why they only pulled in 8,500 that night.

1 game away from a Cup quarter-final ffs. Get another home tie, avoid the big guns in the draw and boy we could have a first semifinal at SJP since Drogba and Marseille came and got that draw.

Getting the winners of Bristol City v Hull or Leeds v Norwich at home would be a great draw for us.

Would love Hull away for greedy personal reasons.

Who's a lucky lad then!  :angel:

1 game away from a Cup quarter-final ffs. Get another home tie, avoid the big guns in the draw and boy we could have a first semifinal at SJP since Drogba and Marseille came and got that draw.

Getting the winners of Bristol City v Hull or Leeds v Norwich at home would be a great draw for us.

Would love Hull away for greedy personal reasons.

Who's a lucky lad then!  :angel:

Thought that as well. Until everyone in the draw thread says there'll be nee chance of it dropping to 0 loyalty points, as the club will put them up at 300,000 points to start.  :okay:

£37 for away fans whereas the home tickets are £28. Ridiculous really.

The sooner the £30 cap (or even £20 cap) works it way down to the EFL the better.

Thought they weren't allowed to do that. When we played Sheff Wed away last time we were in the Championship they charged us a fiver more than their fans and ended up getting fined and we all got a £5 refund.

£37 for away fans whereas the home tickets are £28. Ridiculous really.

The sooner the £30 cap (or even £20 cap) works it way down to the EFL the better.

Thought they weren't allowed to do that. When we played Sheff Wed away last time we were in the Championship they charged us a fiver more than their fans and ended up getting fined and we all got a £5 refund.

I believe it's seats in the same stand/similar area. So their cheap seats must be at the top of the ground or with a completely different view to what the away fans get.