General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

54 minutes ago, Paully said:

[emoji38]

It’s a wonderful place, just don’t be gay, drink or be a women and don’t dress like them daft cunts!

Edited by HTT II

1 hour ago, Paully said:

[emoji38]

1 hour ago, Paully said:

[emoji38]

Sliding doors moment when Craig Fairbrass had the chance to do an Alec Baldwin to the self promoting cunt in Rise of the Footsoldier 3. If only the dumbbell had actually hit him, might have knocked some sense into the fucking spanner.

On 22/12/2021 at 10:50, Yorkie said:

What's the best NUFC-related Christmas gift you've ever got? 

My Dad/we got a card with a cartoon Ginola and Ferdinand on the front going through a giant Christmas pudding, the Premier League title jutting out and the card read "the proof is in the pudding"

Liked it, shame it was cursed

14 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Good question tbh. 

Yes for me. 

Just watched the Stoke away game in 95, Barton and Ginola were 10 out of 10s but you had to invent a new number out of 10 to describe how good Beardsley was, such a shame.

Edited by Wolfcastle

On 22/12/2021 at 10:50, Yorkie said:

What's the best NUFC-related Christmas gift you've ever got? 

As a bairn got a team signed NUFC ball in 1987. All the big names, Mirandinha, Gazza, and John Cornwell. Still got it somewhere in a box in the carhole.

In 1990 got a pair of shinpads from the club shop in the Metrocentre with the club badge and ‘Magpiesd’ printed on them. 

Sure plenty will welcome him back, times a great healer (apoarently) but I'd want nothing to do with him personally. He used to be a bit of a hero to me but I've got no time for racists, he can fuck clean off

It's a no-brainer of a no to me. I was barely 8 years old when he left for Bolton in '97 so maybe it's easier for me to detach myself despite having gone back to know and appreciate what he did for the club.

Tbh, I'm a bitter enough human being to tell him to get fucked for becoming such an Ashley stooge, let alone the fact he's at best a bully and at worst a racist. 

We are owned by murderers, so having a bullying racist around won’t be too bad I suppose…

Edited by HTT II