General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

7 minutes ago, ste_ne24 said:

Probably been posted before but i just seen this on youtube :smitten:

Sheedy at Posh. I was there. Harry Palmer in the pub, pubs that hadnt learned from the league Cup game the year before (optics in easy reach), a tab machine being carried out the pub, a train that wasn't supposed to stop there stopping cos we wanted off. Cracking day out.

12 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Seems like a level headed lad.

Fair play to him :thup:

Absolutely no hard feelings towards him, he's stepped up massively since he left us, and wouldn't have been anywhere near the England squad had he stayed during those years. 

On 27/09/2022 at 08:40, Paully said:

Not currently at NUFC but I wonder if we ever implement this……

I 100% hope they do, resale market for away games is ridiculous. 

It should be brought in as an interim measure whilst they redesign the loyalty points scheme 

It’s extremely hard to solve though isn’t it? 

Fans are permanently locked out because they can’t earn points, so they need other fans to buy tickets for them. But doing that only earns them more points and makes the situation worse. 

Guess reserve a number of away tickets for general sale? Or give people other ways to earn points? 

Have no idea TBH. 

Not a fan of overly strict ID ticket policies for away games tbh. I understand that 'pass ownership on' policy from Brighton but like if you and a mate buy a ticket each for a game, but your mate realises he can't go 24-48 hours before the game or even the day of you can't just pass that ticket on to a mate or family member? That's wrong imo.

I'd keep the system but I'd allow methods for fans to get their feet on the ladder, such as 10-25 points for every ST ticket bought or renewed, a point for every home cup match ticket bought, points for in-stadium purchases such as food, drink or in the club shop. Just so it allows others to actually get some points on the board. Because as it stands (and I've benefitted from this personally but I still disagree with the principle) unless you know someone with a high amount of points personally who can sort you out you'll never be able to go to an away game ever again. How can young fans, aged liked 14-18, experience watching us away from home like many of the older fans did aplenty in the 80s and 90s? You can't just tell them to go to a south coast away game midweek which has a miniscule chance of dropping to 0, they'll have school, may not be able to afford it and parents may not want them to go those games.

May be a rolling period as well so like FFP it just counts the points accumulated over the last 3 years or something. I don't think ballots will be done unless we get to a final(s).