NUFC Twitter/YouTube

JonBez comesock

3 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

Oliver Holt is a fucking moron.

All of them are, but he’s number one clown.

The fact they all went to Qatar for the World Cup, no doubt staying in luxurious hotels and living the high life at the expense of their employer lost them all credibility in my eyes.

Then you have that tosser Tariq Panjem (definitely got his name wrong there but CBA checking it) who didn’t ask Mbappe about human rights because he “ran out of time”.

It’s all fake as fuck. 

3 hours ago, Paullow said:

Must admit I do watch most of the YT content creators stuff. Just easy to stick on in an evening and kill 30 or mins. I'm enjoying the USA videos and does make me wish I went out there.

Do you include Paul Gallant’s material in this?

On 23/07/2023 at 09:10, Danh1 said:

All of them are, but he’s number one clown.

The fact they all went to Qatar for the World Cup, no doubt staying in luxurious hotels and living the high life at the expense of their employer lost them all credibility in my eyes.

Then you have that tosser Tariq Panjem (definitely got his name wrong there but CBA checking it) who didn’t ask Mbappe about human rights because he “ran out of time”.

It’s all fake as fuck. 

Hasn’t already been said that he’s a Qatari mouth piece? He’s done a lot of work for Qatar, even before the World Cup.