James Maddison (now playing for Tottenham Hotspur)

The Prophet

Maddison’s agent trying to get his client more money is nailed on - it’s pretty much his job as an agent.

Maddison probably isn’t on big bucks at the moment and for him and his agent it’s win-win, either a move and as a club record signing it’s a big salary - or a new contract on vastly improved terms.

Be naive to think otherwise.

6 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

Ah, so it happened about 28 years ago. Yeah it’s not really a thing is it.

So very sorry- thought you meant NUFC swaps. Here’s some more:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2723409-ranking-the-biggest-swap-deals-in-world-football-this-century

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/football-transfer-swaps-alexis-sanchez-henrikh-mkhitaryan

Edited by Manxst

2 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Think the most logical series of events is that we want their player and are slowly increasing our bids until we eventually get their player.

100% agree with this and have stolen your words for twitter 

1 minute ago, gdm said:

I’ll give you that :lol: point still stands. 

Aye, surely the Perez fee is all sorted now? He joined them mid-July 2019. You'd imagine if there were instalments then it was three further instalments in July 2020, 2021, and 2022, pretty much exactly how we've structured the Pope deal.

Just now, reefatoon said:

No need to be sorry fella. I was just stating that I don’t think Dubravka would be part of any deal as swap deals are not really a thing. 

👍They obviously happen occasionally, but yeah, not overly often. You never know…

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

The lad in the tweet is literally just giving his opinion, he hasn’t said he has any inside knowledge in fairness to him.

Saying something is "100%" implies he's ITK rather than opinion.

He's 100% a stupid, nonsensical fucker.

2 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Starting his Tweet with 'this is 100% Maddison's agent....' does him no favours like.

Agree but he’s a Leicester fan probably desperate to keep him, can’t really blame him.

Just now, Pata said:

So absolutely no chance they owe us £8m but £7.5m is possible? :lol:

I just can’t see them still owing us anything. No one apart some known wum on twitter as suggested as much 

1 minute ago, NWMag said:

90min (Graeme Bailey) reporting our bid has been rejected, Leicester will only consider offers if £60 million is reached, and we are unlikely to meet that valuation. 

But but they still owe us £8m apparently