James Maddison (now playing for Tottenham Hotspur)

The Prophet

1 minute ago, relámpago blanco said:

Seems like something a Mackem would do tbh so no, let's just prove it on the pitch.

Seems they do have some sensible posters, someones posted the form table since Jan.

1 minute ago, relámpago blanco said:

Yeah but will he score 10+ goals and get enough assists to mean he directly contributes to 20 league goals?

I already addressed this in a previous post on the last page.

Would prefer Dubravka to stay and I feel like it shouldn't really be necessary to throw in such a sweetener, but if it's what it takes to get in a player of Maddison's quality then I would approve. Would be a great move for him, too.

Pope was a good signing exactly because it put him and Dubravka in competition. Pope and Darlow isn't that much of an upgrade and leaves us with the same rubbish number 2.

Edited by Kid Icarus

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Pope was a good signing exactly because it put him and Dubravka in competition. Pope and Darlow isn't that much of an upgrade and leaves with the same rubbish number 2.

Totally agree but the single signing of Maddison transforms us from upper mid-table to genuine pushers for top 6, imo. Him, Joe and Bruno is an incredible midfield three.