Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

3 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

As so many before me have said. I still can’t believe he just came out of the ground and knew all about menus and ordering food. 

Maybe he just learned it as an idiom, being a non-native English speaker?

I hope any additional signings are a CM and RW, though I feel ashamed to suggest a RW when Almiron remains the loveable scamp that he is. 

1 minute ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

I think having Bruno as the deepest CM is great for a decent amount of games but against strong possession midfields or matches where we're likely to be more under the cosh than not, it's a waste of his talent. 

Agree with this. Only saw highlights of the Brighton game. But it sounded like he/we struggled a bit against their midfield?

I think he is great in that deeper role. Just always showing for the ball and scanning the park from deep, looking for his next through ball or diagonal. Great out of possession and all. Just not a true DM. 

6 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Ando, man [emoji38] 

Are you trying to keep us up for the rest of the week?

Just smashed the club record signing by 20M and then ando drops this into the mix 

:sweetjesus:

Edited by Klaus

6 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Agree with this. Only saw highlights of the Brighton game. But it sounded like he/we struggled a bit against their midfield?

I think he is great in that deeper role. Just always showing for the ball and scanning the park from deep, looking for his next through ball or diagonal. Great out of possession and all. Just not a true DM. 

It's hard to focus too much on one game early on in the season as Bruno did have a good showing against an even better midfield in City. I just think him being deep reduces the best strengths of his possession game and freedom to dribble through the lines, partly just because he's further away from the action.

He's a good long passer but his short & medium passing is absolutely world class. Not a problem against sides where he has the freedom to progress and we want him to be the one to initiate the majority of attacks a la Forest.

2 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I reckon one more bid for Maddison.

Doubt Leicester would sell him and Fofana this late in the window, they'd be a bit fucked. Would absolutely love Maddison here mind, but I think Alvarez is more of the kind of midfielder we need.

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

Doubt Leicester would sell him and Fofana this late in the window, they'd be a bit fucked. Would absolutely love Maddison here mind, but I think Alvarez is more of the kind of midfielder we need.

My hope is that they know they're not getting in Europe, they're not going to go down. Get the cash while they can and rebuild.

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

My hope is that they know they're not getting in Europe, they're not going to go down. Get the cash while they can and rebuild.

They'd be leaving themselves with the bare minimum of time to get players into replace them which is very unlike how Leicester have went about things in the last 5 years. Fofana's off to Chelsea and if they sold Maddison to us their fans would be in uproar and it already seems to be getting a bit toxic plus if they did that I can honestly see them struggling. Not fretting about relegation but nowhere near the top 10.

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

They'd be leaving themselves with the bare minimum of time to get players into replace them which is very unlike how Leicester have went about things in the last 5 years. Fofana's off to Chelsea and if they sold Maddison to us their fans would be in uproar and it already seems to be getting a bit toxic plus if they did that I can honestly see them struggling. Not fretting about relegation but nowhere near the top 10.

aren’t they for sale, or did I imagine that?