Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Gotta shitty feeling that if we don’t hear anything by later tonight then we’re done in this window. 

Can’t really complain too much but we’re still desperately short in midfield when any one of the starting three aren’t available. Another bit of quality would have been absolutely perfect. 

Just now, BennyBlanco said:

Gotta shitty feeling that if we don’t hear anything by later tonight then we’re done in this window. 

Can’t really complain too much but we’re still desperately short in midfield when any one of the starting three aren’t available. Another bit of quality would have been absolutely perfect. 

If it’s a loan that can be arranged very quickly even right up till on deadline day 

10 minutes ago, gazza ladra said:

No. Care to share?

I did; basically described his outstanding abilities in a number of attacking positions and said that West Ham should take care of him, clearly believes he is a massive talent. McCoist and Given(?) then took the piss a bit saying that Vickery had compared Paqueta to Pele; he didn’t say that, he compared Neymar to Pele and described how Paqueta was skilful enough and clever enough to play with Neymar so that Brazil get the best from him

2 minutes ago, Disco said:

Maitland-Niles (CON) would be ideal. Covers three positions and is arguably a starter in midfield. Plus a superb pen taker. 

Southampton-bound with hyphenation like that. Fucking Tory. 

1 hour ago, duo said:

Maybe a hammering at Liverpool may change that. We've no squad depth at all. I understand FFP but there was a real opportunity to push on that I feel is being missed but not addressing the issue

We’ve spent £200m in 2022 - I feel saying we world have spent more is harsh.

Definitely a mistake to go forward without any further recruits.

Were going to get more injuries on top of these longer term ones and WIlson is a lost cause as reliable.

Just think its asking an awful lot to improve on last seasons form/maintain this one with this weak a squad over the long haul. That's fine for me/most of us but its an excuse for outsiders to try and apply pressure. Just seems so do-able to avoid that.

Edited by Wolfcastle

4 hours ago, LiquidAK said:

Feels wrong to say it after we’ve had such a good window so far, but I’d be disappointed if we don’t get some cover at CM. With Bruno out the creativity and quality in the middle just evaporates, need someone else to shoulder that imo. Would feel like a missed opportunity to go through the first half of the season which such a gap 

Then if we had that you’d say you’re disappointed e we didn’t get a new RW - then if we got that you’d say you’re disapointed we have to rely on manquillo   as RB cover.

We’re not going to undo 14 years of neglect overnight.