Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

That would be slightly underwhelming but he offers cover in midfield and at RB so I can see why we'd be interested.

He'd add good depth but not necessarily an upgrade in quality.

Edited by PlymouthGeordie

1 minute ago, Stottie said:

Add whatever "cards close to chest" and "Edwards - prophet of doom" discounts you feel appropriate to the above comment.

Edwards is reporting literally what Howe has just said :lol: he might be a fanny but come on 

22 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Anyone hear Tim Vickery’s views on the radio about Paqueta? Why didn’t we sign him 🙂

https://www.espn.com/soccer/west-ham-united-engwest_ham/story/4731550/brazils-lucas-paqueta-is-a-surefire-world-cup-starter-west-ham-fans-should-be-excited

Should have the same impact for West Ham as Bruno did for us. That being said, PL is an odd league and more talented players have failed to adapt. 

3 minutes ago, Flip said:

https://www.espn.com/soccer/west-ham-united-engwest_ham/story/4731550/brazils-lucas-paqueta-is-a-surefire-world-cup-starter-west-ham-fans-should-be-excited

Should have the same impact for West Ham as Bruno did for us. That being said, PL is an odd league and more talented players have failed to adapt. 

:scared:Did not need to read that.

Just now, ponsaelius said:

AMN would be a solid loan signing considering our injury issues.

Same with the Wolves player (he can play CB, CM and RCB)

i wouldn’t mind AMN as a loan - covers a number of positions 

Howe is definitely just trying to keep expectations in check, just in case nothing comes off. In fact, I think a lot of the comms and 'leaked' info this summer has been for that exact reason. I don't think the budget murmurs have been anything to do with perception to other clubs - that's something that'd be handled within club and agent circles as elite sport isn't very big.