Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Guest HTT II
Just now, Kanji said:

Shite American jokes are lovely on a Monday morning 

I love the smell of Yankee Candles in the Morning me!

I can potentially see us signing one Chelsea player permanently, with a favourable payment structure due to Staveley's good relationship with them, and one on loan. Two from Hudson-Odoi, Pulisic, Gallacher, Broja would be ideal

45 minutes ago, UncleBingo said:

Hypothetical I know, but would people be happy with a straight swap with ASM for Pulisic?

Nope need both. We need a squad and 5 quality subs regularly.

Have always liked Pulisic. My only concern is wether he has the fitness issues similar of Michael Owen after playing so much so young. Scary that he’s only 23 as seems to of been around for ages.

6 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Garner would be a decent, affordable pick up in midfield.

I wouldn't hold your breath on him actually being available, given Man U's current recruitment strategy seems to involve floating ideas on Twitter and deciding what to do based on how people react to them. 

12 minutes ago, Holmesy said:

I can potentially see us signing one Chelsea player permanently, with a favourable payment structure due to Staveley's good relationship with them, and one on loan. Two from Hudson-Odoi, Pulisic, Gallacher, Broja would be ideal

Good idea this.

Would take Gallacher perm (lower wages, consistent performer, good injury record) then loan a wide player.

3 minutes ago, Magpie said:

If Gallagher does go anywhere he'll go back to Palace 

That's not how it works. They can't afford him outright.

If we bid for him and Chelsea accepts we'll sign him.

7 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Price, Kante injury, home-grown quotas and the fact that he could be a Chelsea starter after a few years.

We don't know what Chelsea's price is yet.

Kante may well be injured but Chelsea are not being hesitant about going for more signings this summer, and so they would just go and replace him and Gallagher if they sold him.

They are pretty strong on home grown quotas regardless with the likes of Mount, James, Loftus-Cheek, Chalobah, Sterling, CHO etc.

As far as Gallagher being a starter after a few years, apparently he's eager to push forward after his loan last year that saw him get into the England team, and he wants to push for a World Cup place. Can't see him going from that to sitting around for two years, while Chelsea continue to recruit flashy names from all and sundry.

I think we'll be in with a good chance tbh. The rumoured bid from us of £40 million would be a very strong offer.