Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Love how Mourinho has completely brainwashed the club and the fans with his s**** :lol: At Real Madrid, the actual biggest club in the world they saw right through it

Part of his success was always based on creating a siege mentality, but at some point it just turned into a victim complex. Ever since he came back to England he's just been this whiny pathetic little bitch, crying and complaining and bitching and whining and moaning, obsessed with painting himself as a victim in every scenario.

Aye, normally can't stand him but he's spot on there. Over 400 foodbanks in this country now ffs.

Would imagine the right wing press will start saying they're being exploited by lazy scroungers and/or forrins soon.

I just showed that Sam Allardyce video to me dad. Basically cause I know what buttons to push. :D The old lad is on the very left edge of the labour party, and having grown up through rationing after ww2 was brilliantly placed to comment on food banks. He's only gone off on one for what seems like an hour.

So I've had a chuckle to myself, me dad's gone for a shite. Meanwhile there's hundred of thousands of people in our country going hungry. Pensioners freezing cause they can't afford to heat their homes. And papa papa henke was absolutely spot on, nothings gonna change anytime soon.