Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Guest chicken little

Anytime Zaha gets praised, I assume it's some weird in-joke tbh. Never got the hype with him.

similarly when people criticize him beyond what he deserves, i can't help but suspect it's the patriot mob upset because he turned em down.

It's absolute nonsense to state he's had no noticeable improvement since moving back from Man Ud

Has anyone said that though?

Yes gjohnson said it in his post

No. Never said he hadn't improved, just that he's nowhere near as good as he thinks he is

You literally said he's shown no noticeable improvement

My mistake. Still don't think he's anywhere near as good as he thinks he is though. Doubt he's get into any of the 6 lineups though. Arsenal at a push at present

What could be done? He wanted away and had a ridiculously low release clause which he insisted on before coming here.

He got what he wanted out of us and moved on, he was never interested in staying longer than a season.

Adama Traorè has claimed he doesn’t even lift weights :rolleyes:

Why would he lie about it? :lol:

He's actually been told he's not allowed to from when he was a youth player because he puts on added weight of any kind too easily.

He clearly still has to do strength work as an athlete but it's most likely centred around resistance cables and body weight work, but his body is just very responsive.

My cousin is very similar in build.Does a bunch of resistance cable workouts but looks like he throws a bunch of weights around. If he doesn't work out he puts on weight so easily but on every part of him, so he always kinda looks swole.

I get it though. The envy is real out here.