Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Some excellent ties.

Real Bayern too close to call. With home advantage in the second leg, i'm going Real.

Leicester vs Atleti will be interested. By the time the game is played it's possible both teams will have nothing to play for in the league. Atleti 4 points ahead of the competition but I think there's a Madrid derby before or between a tie though. Beating Real makes Atleti stronger and fitter, can't see Simeone resting players.

One of the few teams left Leicester have a chance against. The other two are playing each other. If they can avoid the big 4 they could definitely make the final like.

Are Atletico not one of the big 4?

Disagree kinda, think Atletico won't walk into Leicesters counter attacks so will struggle, would have had a better chance against Real Madrid having an off day

yeah I'd have given them some kind of shot vs Barca or Real with their high defensive lines but Atletico will grind out a couple of 2-0 wins probably

Leicester will have to concede possession to Atleti as there's no way they'll be able to break them down. They themselves have been caught on the counter a lot this season. I blame Savic mostly, though. Just can't see Atleti approaching this game with the same naivety that Sevilla did. They have far more discipline and are much better with the ball, IMO.

On Keane as a pundit: I agree with what he's saying in this instance, but his delivery is poor and awkward. Thinking back there's a few times I've thought that about him.

Mourinho becomes more unlikable by the day, however I still think he's entertaining which is fine as the premier league is the biggest soap opera in the world.

Often feel Keane drifts into his character and goes out of his way to be either confrontational, controversial or needlessly rude.

I can't stand the bloke on the park or in the studio. Doesn't mean I don't agree with what he says about Mourinho, it's how he makes his point.