Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

It’s bad enough to lose a kid at any time. My gran lost her son when he was about two and she never recovered from it really. But 9 years old man, they had 9 years with her and she’d have had a pretty well developed personality and character. Just devastating.

What's the craic with the Seats quiz? bowlingcrofty[/member] mattypnufc[/member] Not gone for good I hope.

Just struggling with time, other priorities etc. We'll be bringing it back for a few specials etc I hope, maybe a Xmas or NY edition. Think it just got a bit stale really and we need to freshen it up somehow.

So the reason Luis Enrique left the Spain job was to take care of his 9 year old daughter who very sadly lost her battle with bone cancer today - RIP

Devastating. Losing a loved one when she's barely starting to live...

I'm happy to see that the FA and the media successfully managed to keep the lid on what was going on so Lucho could spend time with her daughter unmolested.  I'm actually surprised it didn't leak.

Epitomises the "jobs for the boys" network that seems to be prevalent in the media nowadays.

Anyone who has had the misfortune of being subjected to his ramblings can immediately see how ill fitted he is to media work (Especially spoken word).

Inarticulate, contradictory, pre-teen like grammar & a shocking paucity of knowledge on football considering his background.

Add that to impression he gives of being a weapons grade bell end then I would suggest this news should be celebrated.

Couldn’t agree more ^

Absolutely. Horrible creature. He was blootered by the looks of it too.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-49522290

Arrogant tosser

Just noticed Man Utd will face a trip to the Kazakhstan capital in one of there Europa league games, just the 6000 mile round trip, 9-hour one way journey time for a Thursday night game :lol:

What's the craic with the Seats quiz? bowlingcrofty[/member] mattypnufc[/member] Not gone for good I hope.

Just struggling with time, other priorities etc. We'll be bringing it back for a few specials etc I hope, maybe a Xmas or NY edition. Think it just got a bit stale really and we need to freshen it up somehow.

I should be back in the frame soon all being well. Had a tough 8 months with family shit so had to step away.