Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Don’t have time to read in detail but what’s the issue, are they saying that because there’s improved analytics about performance that they’ve lost out on potential income? Surely not?

I'm all for people taking money off bookies as well. However I wish the lawsuit was on the principle that betting companies simply can't use personal data full stop rather than a mean for the players to fill their own pockets even more.

Is there a way all parties can lose? I'd take that option.

1 hour ago, Conjo said:

I'm all for people taking money off bookies as well. However I wish the lawsuit was on the principle that betting companies simply can't use personal data full stop rather than a mean for the players to fill their own pockets even more.

Is there a way all parties can lose? I'd take that option.

Aye. For a brief [naïve] moment, I thought they were heading up a campaign to protect the common man. But no, it's just them protecting their own ability to earn in their short career. 

Edited by Happinesstan

23 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Don't see the problem tbh. Football is meant to be entertainment, if he's good enough and confident enough to try something like that during a match them good on him.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

15 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Don't see the problem tbh. Football is meant to be entertainment, if he's good enough and confident enough to try something like that during a match them good on him.

Its just something that's always been frowned upon.  Kenny sit on the ball etc.

Like spitting was a no-no growing up but you can kick the shit out of each other in gameplay.

2 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Its just something that's always been frowned upon.  Kenny sit on the ball etc.

Like spitting was a no-no growing up but you can kick the shit out of each other in gameplay.

Aye still the mindset I guess. Like that clip of us away to Leicester 4-5 years ago which was just 20 seconds of misplaced passes and poor first touches followed by sliding tackles got raved about. A player doing a piece of skill and it's frowned upon.

Doing a few kick ups isn't a great skill to be fair, even Dummett could probably do it. He did it to be disrespectful, and that's fine, but he'd probably get kicked for it in any country and if he did it to his teammates in training they'd likely kick him as well.

Guest HTT II
2 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Aye, this, let’s ban all players who nutmeg anyone, how dare they. Outrageous behaviour.